[FS] GS Parts

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Re: [FS] GS Parts

Post by fowljesse »

Well, I don't know about the justice system there, but here, you could take the guy with your $150 to court, and get it back.
My weekend was spent moving my stuff out of a place that I shared with my girlfriend for 4 years, crying :cry:
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Tollis
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Tollis »

Aww im sorry Jesse if you were closer id give drive over there and give you a hug. And then we could work on my car to make you happier.

I could but the legal fees would outweigh the $150 plus the guy might end up paying me back anyways. hes a bit of a snake but apparently feels bad (i think hes trying to play the innocent its all the other guys fault thing to make the popo belive his story)

If it would make you happy i might be looking for a set of your delicious slim shades at some point in the future.
Cody
1993 GSZE SE
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

Damn, can't believe stuff like this actually happens in Ontario. lol
Best of luck!
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Thanks, Tollis :)
I hope you get your $$ back. If not, I'll give you a discount on the visors.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

Tollis, you got screwed. I'm sorry to see that happened, people suck the world over... not all of them, but far too many.

Jesse, I'm sorry to hear that; I hope things turn up for you.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”