k sport on mx

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
mazda915

k sport on mx

Post by mazda915 »

just showing u guys my mx on k sport .. in these pics i didnt preload it yet or adjust it so it wasnt done when pics where taken . hope u guys likey lol

so since some guys wated to see how it looks on an mx here it is
1992 gs k8ze . 4 inch tip 2.5 cat , cold air intake ,corksport front and rear stut bars home made upper pillar bar , prosport gauges,megan racing 4 pts harnest, 10,000 K HID's , ksport suspension ,
solo_ryder

Re: k sport on mx

Post by solo_ryder »

Hey thx! They look great. Are you able to get a shot of the front setup between the bottom of the strut and the cv axle boot? I wanna see the gap there.

Anyways, I really want a set of these one day but I'm super scared to blow them as my bro blew like 3/4 in a month.. But they were the protege units.. The first gen of them
mazda915

Post by mazda915 »

no prob man . but yea you should feels great and love the handing but there is plenty of space Bro just like the stock oem . but yea man you got to preload the spring and not compress it W/T the locking rings cuz that how the strut will blow the spring has to be loose able to move around W/T your hand easily . just some heads up .
1992 gs k8ze . 4 inch tip 2.5 cat , cold air intake ,corksport front and rear stut bars home made upper pillar bar , prosport gauges,megan racing 4 pts harnest, 10,000 K HID's , ksport suspension ,
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

mazda915 wrote:no prob man . but yea you should feels great and love the handing but there is plenty of space Bro just like the stock oem . but yea man you got to preload the spring and not compress it W/T the locking rings cuz that how the strut will blow the spring has to be loose able to move around W/T your hand easily . just some heads up .
W/T? Can you explain that again more carefully?
mazda915

Post by mazda915 »

you know there is three locking rings for the strut right and the spring . to preload the spring means for the spring not to be tight with the locking ring under it . it cant be tight only hand tight and when u lock it with the spring u have to be able to move the spring round and round in a circle like if its loose . if u cant move it with ur hands and the spring is to tight agaist the locking ring below it thats not good so adjusting the spring to move with ur hands with out any heavy force appied that is called "preload " the spring . trust me i had to call ksport to make sure and sure enough they said what i just said . cuz if not and the spring is to tight like stiff with the locking ring below it , it will blow the strut . once u buy the k sport they already come ready so dont even mess with it just adjust the height from the bottom knuckel mount .
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

mazda915 wrote: Image
I spy a coolant leak! :P
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
mazda915

Post by mazda915 »

ha ha yeah i know i had one a while back and it got like a sluge green in the cold temp i never cleaned it til i noticed it
WhiteFinish

Post by WhiteFinish »

Be carefull when you attach/modify the bracket for your brakelines

http://www.mazdamx-3.nl/?url=/forum/vie ... hp?t=10308" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Just another Mx3 freak :)

Feedback topic: Click

Worklog
Worklog click

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”