Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
Dark_Rider2k3

Post by Dark_Rider2k3 »

IDK where it went to but I had feedback for him.

Well anyways to make it short:

1. VERY fast to shipment. As soon as I paid he was out to ship it. Too bad Greyhound took forever lol.
2. Easy communication.

Pretty much 10/10 for him. He was great to deal with and i high recommend if you want something off him go for it!

Again thanks dude!!
aderolee
antispam: No

Re: Feedback: MAZDA SPEED MX-3

Post by aderolee »

Can you let me know more of this so that I can get the idea of how they are dealing with the selling they get, this is not that specific and this is the only reason why I have only asked you.
Dark_Rider2k3

Re: Feedback: MAZDA SPEED MX-3

Post by Dark_Rider2k3 »

aderolee wrote:Can you let me know more of this so that I can get the idea of how they are dealing with the selling they get, this is not that specific and this is the only reason why I have only asked you.
more of what? the guy, or Greyhound?

As for Mazda speed, he was a great guy to deal with! The day I paid him he shipped my front bumper. Even scanned me a receipt showing he sent it so I didn't think he was frauding me.

But Greyhound took a bit to get the item to me. He gave it to them on a Friday, and they said it would be shipped out Saturday, but I never got the item until Friday of next week... meanwhile I know it doesn't take that long to get from IL to PA.

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”