Greetings from the new guy.

This section is for NEW members to introduce themselves.
myfirstmazda
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Greetings from the new guy.

Post by myfirstmazda »

Hi, my name is Neil, and I just bought my first mx3 about 2 weeks ago. It's a 93 4cyl 5spd with 197,000 miles on it. Runs and drives great, it's been taken pretty good care of.

So far I'm likin' it, it gets good mileage, has decent power, and looks decent too. It has a few issues, but at almost 200,000 miles what doesn't?
ice_mann
antispam: No

Re: Greetings from the new guy.

Post by ice_mann »

Welcome to the forum, good to hear that you got your first 3. Some advise, use the search function before asking questions. Most things have already been discussed somewhere on here.
95 MX3 GSZE- Silver, TWM STS, suspension techniques lowering springs, moroe struts, bronze-oil shifter bushings, leather MS shift knob, strut bars(Fleabay), ss headers, spec stage 3 clutch, fidanza flywheel , outlaw spacers, MS motor mounts , custom ss door sills, spyder projectors

WTB
coilovers
Megasquirt(dont know which one yet)
Slim Fans
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Welcome! The car could go another 200,000 miles if it was taken care of, and if not, you get to put in a stronger engine!
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Your car looks funny, you were adopted and your father use to show people pictures of the kid that came with the wallet. Other than that welcome and I hope we can chat again in the future. Dan
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

Hi nice to see another member and congradulations on a clean looking mx3! Just be carefull browsing these forums make you crave rare uk/jdm parts that you will wake up obsessing about in the middle of the night...

:crying: if only i could sleep... :crying:
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

Daninski wrote:Your car looks funny, you were adopted and your father use to show people pictures of the kid that came with the wallet. Other than that welcome and I hope we can chat again in the future. Dan
Oh mr. politically correct. You said it wrong. They're your original parents. In fact, when you were little, your parents almost lost you! But they didn't go deep enough into the woods. Good to meet you, by the way!
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
myfirstmazda

Post by myfirstmazda »

Daninski wrote:Your car looks funny, you were adopted and your father use to show people pictures of the kid that came with the wallet. Other than that welcome and I hope we can chat again in the future. Dan
dude, I was hatched...
vtecthis

Post by vtecthis »

Welcome I'm still new here to. It's tired out to be a very helpful site. So good luck with you4 first 3
93 mx3 gs
KLze
Stage 3 clutch
9lb flywheel
Intake & exhaust
tripleMX-3chicMS
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by tripleMX-3chicMS »

Hey welcome.... I come here for the chics.... :D LOL (kidding)
Last edited by tripleMX-3chicMS on May 3rd, 2010, 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
92 GS automatic (WHITE w/ full on Zebra interior) My Morning DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) My Evening DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) Working On (pics soon)
93*4 GS SE's for parts ONLY*
Every day is a good day to be a girl.... hehehe
my feedback: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f= ... 50&start=0"
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Chics :lol: There are 2 of you who are active :)
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

SuperK wrote:
Oh mr. politically correct. You said it wrong. They're your original parents. In fact, when you were little, your parents almost lost you! But they didn't go deep enough into the woods. Good to meet you, by the way!
When you were born the Doctor slapped your mother. Your mother had morning sickness after you were born. (I'm feeling so mature right now) :lol: In your family tree, your the sap. :D
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

OK Dude first mod,,, projector head lights from Spyder.
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
7477th member.

myfirstmazda

Post by myfirstmazda »

if I do start modding it, the first thing's gonna be a bp.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

Daninski wrote:
SuperK wrote:
When you were born the Doctor slapped your mother. Your mother had morning sickness after you were born. (I'm feeling so mature right now) :lol: In your family tree, your the sap. :D

You have nothing on me, Dan. Your mother threw you out and kept the bath water!

Topic-related... BP is really nice. I worked on a BP Turbo MX-3 and drove in two. They are sure fast and fun!

With the miles you're racking up on your little 4cyl, I would say it would be a well-spent investment swapping out.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
myfirstmazda

Post by myfirstmazda »

it actually still runs really good, but not perfect. I think I have an injector that's going bad or something. But it still has pretty good power from abut 3500-5000 rpm. Oh, and it gets somewhere around 30 mpg, so I'm happy with that.

Return to “Introduction Forum”