3M Lens restoration kit

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
anjin1982

3M Lens restoration kit

Post by anjin1982 »

I love the result!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/anjin1982
Maintaining my MX-3 in it's natural beauty state...Although i love the modded one's!!!
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: 3M Lens restoration kit

Post by mitmaks »

You can get same result with some rubbing compound and a good terry towel
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

Yea I actually saw a brand new headlight for sale on Kijiji and I couldn't believe how crystal clear they are from the factory! :o

But yeah any plastic polishing compound will work and also, for the hardcore home innovators (jesse will like this one), toothpaste! Yes, it will also restore the headlights almost as good! Saw it an auto tv show :)
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
hppwdn

Post by hppwdn »

I have brand new from Mazda headlights on my mx3 :P

I cleaned my old headlights over and over again then someone randomly showed up to a meet with brand new in the box headlights. Clean headlights make a huge difference in the look of the car.

I've also done the toothpaste trick, it works but fades away very quickly back the the old dirty look.
92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
NSCRA 2009 FWD Drag Radial Finalist
HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video
As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.
anjin1982

Post by anjin1982 »

Now i can understand why i pay $20 a headlight for those silver-stars...It looks amazing :love: ...sadly ive been buying them for a few years now :crying: lol and just got around to cleaning my headlights, i thought with the better bulbs it would save me the trouble...boy was i wrong lol oh and throw in the clear bumper lights/side markers.... :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
http://members.cardomain.com/anjin1982
Maintaining my MX-3 in it's natural beauty state...Although i love the modded one's!!!

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”