Anyone jealous

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
MazdaRider

Anyone jealous

Post by MazdaRider »

Ok guys Mondays are such a drag right!!!!!!
It's the beginning of the week :(
Why can't it be Friday already
but anyways back to my story
so went super dam early in the morning to the junk yard
looking for any good mx parts
an came a cross a in good shap GS front lip
anyone take a guess how much I payed??????
20 bucks
mazda915

Re: Anyone jealous

Post by mazda915 »

ha yeah man thats a best way to start that is what my buddy did for his mx and mine and found two lol
1992 gs k8ze . 4 inch tip 2.5 cat , cold air intake ,corksport front and rear stut bars home made upper pillar bar , prosport gauges,megan racing 4 pts harnest, 10,000 K HID's , ksport suspension ,
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Nice. I have plenty of lips. I sold 2 sets, but I would be stoked if I were you!
I need to get to the junkyard.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
MazdaRider

Post by MazdaRider »

I was dude i saw two other mx's SOHC
then the tealish one an saw the wiperblade on the hatch knowing it was a GS
i ran to in mudd an everything
an when i saw it had the lip i was like a little kid at christmas who just got a PS3 or 360 :shock: :shock: :shock: :o :o :D :D :D
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

Haha, I know that feeling...
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
mazda915

Post by mazda915 »

ha ha yeah it is a great feeling well i didnt find it my buddy found it for me and him but when he told me i was eff'en happy ha lol and he repainted it for me what a true buddy lol , so yeah its hard to find lips on line or new but junk yard hunting is always the best
1992 gs k8ze . 4 inch tip 2.5 cat , cold air intake ,corksport front and rear stut bars home made upper pillar bar , prosport gauges,megan racing 4 pts harnest, 10,000 K HID's , ksport suspension ,
Dark_Rider2k3

Post by Dark_Rider2k3 »

nice find! I was just like that when I found the SE. not lip though (looks like someone snagged them).

it's making me wonder if there is another MX'er in/around Pittsburgh I don't know of.. the front leather seats were gone with the lips and a bunch of other "good" parts..
mazda915

Post by mazda915 »

Dark_Rider2k3 wrote:nice find! I was just like that when I found the SE. not lip though (looks like someone snagged them).

it's making me wonder if there is another MX'er in/around Pittsburgh I don't know of.. the front leather seats were gone with the lips and a bunch of other "good" parts..

i know right , one time my bro and i went to the junk yard looking for parts for our mx's and one weekend we saw a mx with the leather seats no cracks or tears and all it needed was maybe a clean with some leather cleaner , so we left and came back like two weeks or three later and .. the car was crushed .. we were sad lol an other great loss man . but im sure there is other mx 3 around just got to look for em but there out there lol ... some where

Return to “Appearance”