What's your hobby?

Off-Topic Discussions
tripleMX-3chicMS
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Re: What's your hobby?

Post by tripleMX-3chicMS »

LMAO... ok ha ha ha. That group lives in my bedroom next to my bed.
I have another group in another room and a couple more through out the house.
Nothing will happen.... they wont walk or talk. If they do, all that much more fun.

(no one is going to be killed by them)
Last edited by tripleMX-3chicMS on March 4th, 2010, 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
92 GS automatic (WHITE w/ full on Zebra interior) My Morning DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) My Evening DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) Working On (pics soon)
93*4 GS SE's for parts ONLY*
Every day is a good day to be a girl.... hehehe
my feedback: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f= ... 50&start=0"
Bolverk

Post by Bolverk »

tripleMX-3chicMS wrote:LMAO... ok ha ha ha. That group lives in my bedroom next to my bed.
I have another group in another room and a couple more through out the house.
Nothing will happen.... they wont walk or talk. If they do, all that much more fun.
Yeah, if its like Toy Story. But what if its more like Puppet Master? ...they kill people!
1992 Mazda MX-3 GS KLZE
Inodoro Pereyra

Post by Inodoro Pereyra »

Hmmm, my "hobby"...

That'd be my "hobbies", really.
Of course, my biggest hobby is my MX-6 (hey, it's not an MX-3... ;)). Other than that, mechanics, electronics, physics in general, carpentry, metalwork, winemaking, soapmaking, biodiesel, and maybe in the near future, beermaking (I have a recipe for an African banana beer I want to try).

You could say I'm a little crazy... :lol:
U28sIG5vdyB5b3UgYWxzbyBrbm93IGJhc2UgNjQuLi5odWg/DQpTSE9XIE9GRiEhIQ==

"The more I know man, the more I love my dog."

Diogenes of Sinope.
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

My hobbies are playing basketball, baseball, playing pool, clubbing, and woman hunting around the city.

I used to play basketball for a few high schools and 2 colleges, and I used to play baseball for 1 college and a couple of semi-pro level fast pitch leagues around the city. My ex-girl was a bartender at a pool hall/lounge so I play pool for free and I love trying to talk to lots of young women wherever I go in the city. Those are my hobbies.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
ice_mann

Post by ice_mann »

Aside from sports, cars, ect....
Entomolgy, some people thinks is weird and gross..:shrug:.. but thats my hobbie, ever since I was a kid its the one thing that has always peaked my intrest. I'm even trying to get into university for it.
95 MX3 GSZE- Silver, TWM STS, suspension techniques lowering springs, moroe struts, bronze-oil shifter bushings, leather MS shift knob, strut bars(Fleabay), ss headers, spec stage 3 clutch, fidanza flywheel , outlaw spacers, MS motor mounts , custom ss door sills, spyder projectors

WTB
coilovers
Megasquirt(dont know which one yet)
Slim Fans
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

Well...........I am not collecting dolls.......but have started to collect Bearington Bears. I love shopping for clothes..Sally Ann and Le Chateau. I go to antique auctions (I have a few antiques now), I horseback ride. I enjoy travelling...my trips: Jamaica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Nassau, Antigua, Florida, Canadian West and East Coast and inbetween, and travelled to Munich, Germany, travelled from there by train to Belgrade, Serbia...hoping to go back to Serbia to look for more family -- I am into geneology ... walking with my dog Kara, a golden retreiver, driving my Mazda 3 :( not as much fun as my ex-MX-3 :crying: .........

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

Hey anyone here have a t-shirt saying............MX-3.COM

Any of you supported the club yet............????

Had to put it in here eh! LOL

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
chrome730

Post by chrome730 »

my job is my hobby to be honest with you im a merchandiser at best buy or as some canadiens know it to be future shop. i put displays and set up games all day. so im building things constantly. plus it pays for my cars and bills. other than that i have a couple of more hobbies that include custom painted game consoles, weight training the bulldog (no i dont fight her i just believe in having a fit puppy). and also reading on the site.
It only takes a single voice to start a revolution
tripleMX-3chicMS
Supporting Member

mymx.3 wrote:Hey anyone here have a t-shirt saying............MX-3.COM

Any of you supported the club yet............????

Had to put it in here eh! LOL

DEB
I have no MX-3 T-shirt but i am a supporter... i thought of having one made...
I like those T-shirts made of Bamboo.. I'd make it out of one of those.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

WHOA..
I've always wanted a large clown doll. Nice work. You may or may not like "Barbie Death Camp and Bistro" at Burning Man. Check it out on Google image.
On Saturday Night Live, they had a commercial for life sized dolls to scare away potential burglars, and such. They were scary looking, and moved a little, and would say stuff like "I will put my evil inside you". They were motion sensitive. I want one.
Some of what I've been into is on the 2nd page of this thread in big pictures: http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.ph ... it=hobbies" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hector, I think not having having a bike is illegal in Texas. I can't wait to get another one.
Inodoro, I would love to sample Banana Beer!
MX3-4U2NV, those Helicopters look fun! I thought about getting one before.
RS_OBD'oh_2, can you do the Eiffel Tower? :lol: Are you really a gym teacher?
This is all good stuff.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

MX3-4U2NV wrote:Well, I used the search function first, and when I searched for hobby, pretty much everyone is talking about their car being their hobby.

So, let's turn this thread in to our hobbies we do, ASIDE from our cars. I have friends that collect $200 action figurines, to vintage street signs as a hobby.

I will start...

My main hobby I think would be r/c vehicles. I have professionally raced on road gas/nitro cars for roughly 16 years. Just recently, I have gotten myself in to r/c helicopters. And I'm not talking your $35 2 channel Air Hog styrofoam ones. I'm getting in to the 6 channel $200 range ones currently.

Recently I asked Deb to pick me up a trainer helicopter from someone close to her. It's a $129.99 helicopter, I got for $40 from Craigslist. Seeing as my birthday is in 13 days, I let my family know they can all get me a gift certificate to HobbyHobby down the street from where I live, so I can purchase an E-flite mSR. Apparently it's the next thing to use after you master the current mCX I got Deb to help me with.

I also collect slot cars. Remember the little cars on the black track you plug in to the wall, and have a little gun to race them around the track? Well, I have enough track to go around my house roughly 3.8 times. I've done the math. I have professional race slot cars, to just a plain crash'em up slot car. Every year in October, I go to Huttonville close to home, and attend the Slot Car convention.

I have a few other hobbies, that aren't as major as those two, so I'll leave it at that.
They have flight SIM programs if you decide to get into the bigger more expensive stuff. You learn to fly on your computer then you can take out your expensive helicopter and not destroy it first flight. You need to learn about dis-symmetry of lift, gyroscopic progression, whether to buy a rigid, semi articulated or fully articulated rotor head model. And most importantly how to auto rotate your helicopter down if the engine quits. Also delivering your GF wine cooler via the helicopter is also impressive.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Personally I collect spare body parts. You know if some nasty skin growth appears on my head I pick it off and save it in a bottle. You can usually get 3-4 crops of scabs off a good deep abrasive wound if your careful. Skin tags, warts, lesions, toe cheeze, nose pickings and will nots. All important items to keep around. You never know when you might need one. Finally, I enjoy windsurfing in big wind, computers, cooking, being funny and always being politically correct in every situation as evident in my posts. :D
Last edited by Daninski on April 18th, 2010, 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
tripleMX-3chicMS
Supporting Member

LMAO... now we have taken this to a new level.... Dan you are funny... so that hobby is covered... 8)
Inodoro Pereyra

Post by Inodoro Pereyra »

fowljesse wrote: Inodoro, I would love to sample Banana Beer!

:lol: :lol: Yeah...
Actually, I don't even like beer, but that one I want to try.
It's called "Mbege", and it's made with bananas, and instead of hops it uses quinine bark as a bittering agent.

I just need to get over this economic bump, and then I'm trying it... 8)
U28sIG5vdyB5b3UgYWxzbyBrbm93IGJhc2UgNjQuLi5odWg/DQpTSE9XIE9GRiEhIQ==

"The more I know man, the more I love my dog."

Diogenes of Sinope.
tripleMX-3chicMS
Supporting Member

i'll stick with a banana milkshake.

Return to “Off-Topic”