looking for a gauge pod????

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
_-Night-Shade-_

Re: looking for a gauge pod????

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

Hahaha ur so kool like just totally coming on here nd actin like ur tha sh*t like omg ur my idol. :freak: </sarcasm>

No one cares about you or wants retards like you on this forum. Leave now.
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Lol
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

bret94mx3 wrote:wow you have no life. is all i asked is for a gauge pod. and most of you ppl b!cth just wow its like being in high school all over agen. lol
You asked for a gauge pod in what would of been an obviously wrong direction. I have you directed in a firm and direct manner, and that was that. Thant "Mr. Overreacting" gooseberry09 came in and overreacted, stirring up this thread. People started attacking him (not you, and he deserves it) than you jumped on gooseberry's bangwagon, which was the wrong side, reason why people started attacking you.
_-Night-Shade-_ wrote:Maybe if you weren't so lazy and helped yourself first we wouldn't be such dicks. This forum is a society - and societies have rules. Don't get mad at the fact that you're being told for not following them. This isn't a civic forum.
Wow, I never would of expected a post like this from you...well done! Couldn't of said it better myself. :D
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
bret94mx3
antispam: No

Post by bret94mx3 »

wow ppl like i said grow up. im not on anyones side. i asked a ? cuz im having a hard time finding parts for my car. not to much to ask now is it. if i wanted to talk to a-- hols that talk more then thay no i would of just talk to o reillys. lol :lol:
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

I love how they tell us to grow up. Its true, we often react on the same level that they do.... It would be nice if we could quit doing that. Its just so much fun...

But in all honesty, it is hard to react to certain intelligence levels. Some just don't see it, no matter how intelligent and respectful the comment is. All you get back is "ahahah you all suck balls my grand mammy's buick could kill your mazdaz" or "grow up d1cks"

Sigh.
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Grow up, eh? You're the one getting upset because you defended someone that was being a d-ck, than attacked us for it. Of course we're going to attack you back.

No, you're right, it's not much to ask cause you we're having a hard time finding a part. I gave you a bit of a hard time cause you posted in an obviously wrong section, but that was done, I didn't insult you, you didn't insult me. You learned something and that was that.

From there, you insulted others because they were insulting gooseberry09, so yes, you were taking sides. You should of looked into the whole story on him before taking his back....You're talking to a--holes because that's what you asked for.

You need to grow up, so back to school and learn how to spell and learn how to pick your fights...we help those that want and deserve to be helped. You started off ok, and if you would of ignored anything related to gooseberry, you would been fine, but instead dug yourself into a hole. Cut your losses and take what you've learned to redeem yourself.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
bret94mx3

Post by bret94mx3 »

not one time did i take sides. i just am sick of ppl on here that is all thay do is start sh1t. and dont say thay dont. i asked one ? that was all and now is just one big b!cth fest.
chrome730

Post by chrome730 »

hey guys im back. stop pickin on him and return it to me lol. no seriously though. why the hell would you post something with out reading the rules of the forums.
It only takes a single voice to start a revolution
MX-3zoom

Post by MX-3zoom »

quote="Nd4SpdSe"]Grow up, eh? You're the one getting upset because you defended someone that was being a d-ck, than attacked us for it. Of course we're going to attack you back.

No, you're right, it's not much to ask cause you we're having a hard time finding a part. I gave you a bit of a hard time cause you posted in an obviously wrong section, but that was done, I didn't insult you, you didn't insult me. You learned something and that was that.

From there, you insulted others because they were insulting gooseberry09, so yes, you were taking sides. You should of looked into the whole story on him before taking his back....You're talking to a--holes because that's what you asked for.

You need to grow up, so back to school and learn how to spell and learn how to pick your fights...we help those that want and deserve to be helped. You started off ok, and if you would of ignored anything related to gooseberry, you would been fine, but instead dug yourself into a hole. Cut your losses and take what you've learned to redeem yourself.[/quote]

agree'd. Just read the stickys first man. . :wink:
[What can you say, I have a fetish for 3's]
mikeetown wrote: Do what you want to do dude cause in the end, your mx-3 is all about you.
bret94mx3

Post by bret94mx3 »

well i didnt really no thay wer talking to him that was my bad. im not here to start crap just for help
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

OK, good, glad we got that straight, so...

1) all is cleared up with bret94mx3, he's good and no more picking on him

2) gooseberry09 is still a d!ck for the meantime, lol
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

lol to all of this.
Nd4SpdSe wrote:OK, good, glad we got that straight, so...

+1
PilotSmack89

Post by PilotSmack89 »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:OK, good, glad we got that straight, so...

Haha, yeah, sorry Bret... i was referring to Dingleberry... i still think that custom looks cooler... (plus, how gratifying is it knowing that your blood, sweat, and occasional mass confusion contributed to the car's awesomeness?)
-Blaze Red 92 MX-3 RS w/ Brembo rotors, Infinity Kappas 62.9i

"MA! THE MEATLOAF!!"
bret94mx3

Post by bret94mx3 »

ok thanks guys, ya iv done alot all on my own the inside is looking realy good.

Return to “Appearance”