mx3 4 cylinder plz look

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
stevo1815
antispam: No

mx3 4 cylinder plz look

Post by stevo1815 »

im looking for an mx3 gs or the v6 model im in drag strips and bought the 4 cylinder by complete accident an way ive drove it for a bit but its time to trade up and get back to the strip i have for trade 92 mazda mx3 150,000 miles motega rims brand new brand new tires kuhmos they only have 3,000 miles on the car has new struts in the front badass aftermarket headlights and taillight an exhaust(not exhaust system just tip) windows were just tinted by a1 tinting 5 percent dark as hell car runs great system in it will part with it if you intrested ill let it go with the car 2 12inch kicker competetions and a 1000 wat amp sony explode( need better amp) sounds great car hangs curves like a king bad: i wrecked the car you will need driver rear view and front fender ps: all the struts and everything were put on after the wreck. but wanting to trade for gs model im also offering money with the trade depending on the car aka a boot well just send me a message if you pics or whatever thnx for looking.

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”