Worst....Valentine's......ever. What's yours?

Off-Topic Discussions
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Worst....Valentine's......ever. What's yours?

Post by fowljesse »

Here's a fun place to post your worst Valentine's day, and eventually degenerate into "worst [insert hoilday] ever".

Here's yesterday.
I'm in a medical research study far from home. I'm stuck inside the facility for 16 days. It's set up like a rehab, but not as nice. The food is bad, and I'm testing a drug that makes it worse [GI] problems. My roommate is a huge football player, and thug that brags about robbing people at gunpoint. He stole another guys Ipod. I told the other guy. Ipod guy comes to get his Ipod, and it's not there ATM. He comes back, when no one is in the room, doesn't find it, looks on my laptop, and gets my Email info, and starts writing himself, saying that [I, fowljesse] am going to steal football guy's phone, so if he gets caught, he hasa diversion.
The phone goes missing, and ipod guy produces the diversion. Football guy confronts me, and threatens me, after breaking into my locker. He and his homies threaten me. I don't really care, because if they touch me, I will sue this place for breech of contract (not maintaining a safe environment). I am trained, and can defend myself, and am not afraid of pain. I'm just very annoyed. When the head dude of the facility came to talk to me about it he mentioned racism. The football guy must have said that I said something racist!! I'll never see these fools again, but I can't have all these people think I am a racist thief! So, not only am I away from my girl, I'm dealing with this BS, and I'm sure there will be homies in the parking lot when I leave. I told the staff that they better make it safe for me to get to my car, as I already have a case against them, if I choose.
AND they're acting like they believe football guy!
Worst Valentine's day.

EVER.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
onlytrueromeo

Re: Worst....Valentine's......ever. What's yours?

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Isn't there some sort of camera system set up?
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Yes, but only in the hallways, and common areas. They're reviewing the tapes. Hopefully I'll be exhonerated. I usually do a study before summer, and one before Christmas, and have been since 2004, and am the ideal participant. I pointed this out to the manager, who started working here about 3 years ago, and he agreed. I have never had any problems, and am one of the most healthy people (of hundreds) that they employ. The problem is that another company took over, and they go cheap, so the good participants don't volunteer anymore, and now they accept these thugs. I've made appeals to the owners, and management, and haven't done a study for about a year. Oh well. Screw this place.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
mazda915

Post by mazda915 »

dam Bro crazy stuff . but f it man . good luck! and if that was me i would of just kicked both of there asses lol i bet they drive a honda cuz there stupid like honda guys lol some honda guys lol
1992 gs k8ze . 4 inch tip 2.5 cat , cold air intake ,corksport front and rear stut bars home made upper pillar bar , prosport gauges,megan racing 4 pts harnest, 10,000 K HID's , ksport suspension ,

Return to “Off-Topic”