Rebuild started but seems like it's been done before

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
stoker100

Re: Rebuild started but seems like it's been done before

Post by stoker100 »

yesh the vibration will be the mounts, ive got RR inserts and there is some vibration at idle. as for the intake are you just making an elbow or a whole box? if just the elbow you can get the ebay ones and cut them down to suit (like on my car) if thats an option. the rev's staying high is a vac leak or IAC issue, the first thing i would do is turn your idle screw down, i had the same problem once and turning the idle screw down a tad further fixed it. let us know how you go!

ive got most of November off work so ill probably be doing my engine then :)
KLZE powered 94' probe MTX, MS1V3, MSD, intake/exhaust, rebuilt etc etc
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=79905&p=611207
RX8SE3P

Re: Rebuild started but seems like it's been done before

Post by RX8SE3P »

I'm getting a custom pipe to the stock air box. It's kind of an S bend but short. If I had a Probe or MX6 it would be piss easy with the stock air box but the MX-3 just had to be different :P

I'm hoping any vacuum leaks will be eliminated when I get solid intake made. The vibration has eased a little too in the last few days, maybe the mounts needed to work in a little or something? I bought a KL02 off ebay as well. When that arrives I will be trying out that chip you gave me a while back. I'm wondering if the JE50 is just crap all together?
1995 Eunos 30x KLZE
Worklog

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”