klze ditsy

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
mccabe

klze ditsy

Post by mccabe »

ok so i have a 7 nipple ditsy and the stcok external coil came with it from the car it came out of can i wire this into my gs i searched msd seems to be the only option that i can find :shrug: it be nice to us it i paid for it
92 mx-3 gs,klde,spec stage II+ clutch,awr 88mounts, remaned axles,CAI,seven nipple ditsy, new alpine speakers,panasonic 7'' dvd deck ,10'' kicker l5, hei mod, removed air box. 17 sortmaxs 10 spoke white nexan n700 tires
now wrote off with a watermelon sized dent in the driver side quater panel

93 mx-3 gs black klze fully loaded
wytbishop

Re: klze ditsy

Post by wytbishop »

it depends how the coil is wired. If it's just pos, neg and center HT lead then it's no different than using a Blaster coil.

Post a pic of the coil. I've never seen what it looks like.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
mccabe

Post by mccabe »

for sure ill grab it when im out at the shop next, it looks like the ons on the 4 banger but im not sure if its the exact same ill look when i get it
92 mx-3 gs,klde,spec stage II+ clutch,awr 88mounts, remaned axles,CAI,seven nipple ditsy, new alpine speakers,panasonic 7'' dvd deck ,10'' kicker l5, hei mod, removed air box. 17 sortmaxs 10 spoke white nexan n700 tires

mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

Ever seen the people who run external coils and HEI modules with a msd power tower in there disty cap. Its the same setup as that but you do not need to install the power tower in the cap because the ze disty has the 7th nipple. You will need the connector to run the cam sensor inside the disty. Look on proberalk for how to's on it. Its been done many times before. Its one of the best things I have done to my car.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
mccabe

Post by mccabe »

got the coil last night the coil

sorry for the bad pic had to use my blackberry

mccabe

Post by mccabe »

kk so im guessen on the coil that ones power the others grnd but itsthe only thing it could be. so the other two conetions could that be the ingnitor like the HEI mod that i have already done? just a thought? :shrug:

mccabe

Post by mccabe »

anyone else have one???

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”