[WTB] B6 SOHC Transmission

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
kakarot135

[WTB] B6 SOHC Transmission

Post by kakarot135 »

I am in Cincinnati, OH and am looking for a manual transmission for the SOHC b6 I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to pick it up (less than 400 miles or so), or even get an entire parts car depending on cost if it is nearby.

if you have any feel free to pm or reply and I will discuss further.

Thanks
Jason
Kakarot 135
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: [WTB] B6 SOHC Transmission

Post by Ryan »

Hey man.

Any car with an engine that looks like yours, the tranny will bolt straight in. 323, protege, mx-3, Tracer... there is a bunch. Go pull one yourself, or buy a pulled one. Either way, get a warrenty. Dropping one shouldn't take much longer than an hour, if someone explains the baisics to you. Don't pay more than $100 for one either.

Ryan
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
kakarot135

Re: [WTB] B6 SOHC Transmission

Post by kakarot135 »

I have checked every junkyard within about 50 miles of me that I know of and cannot find one that is in decent condition. the only one that I found that was even remotely possible was a 323 but there was a small crack in the bellhousing and absolutly no body damage and the engine started so I figured that was the reason it was in the junk yard to begin with...

At this point I am entertaining finding a BP with a transmission but I just don't have the money for the engine and transmission right now so my short term goal is to just get the car on the road again..
Kakarot 135

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”