i juat got ****

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
mccabe

i juat got ****

Post by mccabe »

ok so i just found out that i have a klde not a ze so heres my question i habe read alolt about the ze and theres not much said about de unless your going boosted and i might but no right now im a student i only wish?

1. Ok so i have a kl37 TB and if i were to add ze cams and power gains in doin this?
2. I know the ze can handle a decent shot of nitrois i was going to do a 50 shot with a new fuel pump, colder plugs, wide band but can a de take a bigger shot? without casueing problems
3. whats the best things i can do to get my de pushen some alright5 power

oh and i got charged 950 for my jdm de its bu** s***
92 mx-3 gs,klde,spec stage II+ clutch,awr 88mounts, remaned axles,CAI,seven nipple ditsy, new alpine speakers,panasonic 7'' dvd deck ,10'' kicker l5, hei mod, removed air box. 17 sortmaxs 10 spoke white nexan n700 tires
now wrote off with a watermelon sized dent in the driver side quater panel

93 mx-3 gs black klze fully loaded
Whisper

Re: i juat got ****

Post by Whisper »

Well, when you bought it, did you look it over to make sure it's a ZE? Probably no, yeah? Contact the seller and be like WTF?

You can swap in ZE cams, but you'll still have low compression pistons. On the bright side you can boost the crap out of it.
mccabe

Post by mccabe »

ya wisper your right i check everything but the head codes,no egr,square runners..... but when i did call them they told me that they have never heard of this head code stuff being different and wont do anything right now im just tyring to get some fo my money back if anything
92 mx-3 gs,klde,spec stage II+ clutch,awr 88mounts, remaned axles,CAI,seven nipple ditsy, new alpine speakers,panasonic 7'' dvd deck ,10'' kicker l5, hei mod, removed air box. 17 sortmaxs 10 spoke white nexan n700 tires

mccabe

Post by mccabe »

i couldnt see the codes when i was in there warehouse it was way to dark i just got off the phonw with jdm source again and i might get some of my money back or possable just trade my engine in but they have to talk to the owner first.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”