[WTB] 94+ Style A/C Controller (Canadian Style sliders)

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
onlytrueromeo

Re: [WTB] 94+ Style A/C Controller (Canadian Style sliders)

Post by onlytrueromeo »

If there is a pick n pull j/y by you that isn't too far from the border and isn't overpriced, I'd be really interested in going if they have certain year cars!
Daveb

Post by Daveb »

There are no pick & pulls around here, But often they will let you have a look. There are 3 places with MX-3 near Granby, Roxton is the best, they have 4 or 5, Samson not bad, they got a few & LF, he s got some but the guy is a bit of a crook. Dunham also has 4 or 5 but the place is hard to find but its the closest to the border & reasonably priced.

You shouldnt have trouble finding Dunham & Granby on a Quebec map.

I ll keep my eyes peeled.

Good luck
1994 GS 5 speed 1.8, fresh black paint, flowmaster muffler & Little smelly pine tree
1993 RS 5 speed SOHC with 89,000 original KMs! (rising fast though).
1994 RS 4 cyl auto- running parts car with 104,000 KMs
Daveb

Post by Daveb »

Me again. I went to Dunham today and they have a 94 GS with the air conditioner controls you need. It has 1 AC button (no eco button). Strangely the car doesnt seem to have air con in it! If you want to come and get it you will pay less than $50 but as i said before its a hard scrap yard to find (on back roads).

If you get to Dunham PQ, someone should give you directions. Its called piece d auto Dunham in french(the yard).

There is also a MX-6 Mystere (thats what they call em here in quebec, lol) with air but the controls look a bit different.

If you need my help you can E-mail me at daveb@b2b2c.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

PS the nearest border crossing would be freilighsburg, Quebec. (scrap yard 15 mins from the USA border).

good luck
1994 GS 5 speed 1.8, fresh black paint, flowmaster muffler & Little smelly pine tree
1993 RS 5 speed SOHC with 89,000 original KMs! (rising fast though).
1994 RS 4 cyl auto- running parts car with 104,000 KMs

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”