WTB: KLDE ecu and damaged front lip

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
Redline322

WTB: KLDE ecu and damaged front lip

Post by Redline322 »

I'm looking for an OBDI KLDE ecu and ideally the driver's side half of a GS front lip since mine broke almost cleanly in half. I have a chippable K801 ecu to trade if someone is interested.
93 323 Bp'd, Front and rear strut braces, Mx-3 seats, JDM headlights and grill SOLD
93 Mx-3 GS Curved-Neck KLZE, 5 speed Conversion, Fidanza Flywheel, Cross Drilled Rotors
Daveb

Re: WTB: KLDE ecu and damaged front lip

Post by Daveb »

I bought my front spoiler at junk yard for $35.00 but the part that bolts on was split from the Part that actually shows in the front. My bodyman had someone WELD it, he did an amazing job. The spoiler is actually more solid now than when it was new. It also had a few drill holes in it & he filled those & they dont show at all.

Since a half spoiler from mazda is around $250 canadian, maybe you can find someone in your area that does this type of Welding

good luck
1994 GS 5 speed 1.8, fresh black paint, flowmaster muffler & Little smelly pine tree
1993 RS 5 speed SOHC with 89,000 original KMs! (rising fast though).
1994 RS 4 cyl auto- running parts car with 104,000 KMs
Redline322

Post by Redline322 »

The brackets and mounting holes are still there, it looks like it was almost a clean break. I bought the car with only the passenger half of the front lip and there is only 1 mx3 gs here in the junkyards and the lip is gone.
93 323 Bp'd, Front and rear strut braces, Mx-3 seats, JDM headlights and grill SOLD
93 Mx-3 GS Curved-Neck KLZE, 5 speed Conversion, Fidanza Flywheel, Cross Drilled Rotors
Daveb

Post by Daveb »

I guess that means you dont have the missing piece, what a drag. There are a lot of MX-3 in scrap yards around here but those front spoilers are as scarce as hens teeth, I really lucked out finding mine.

If you decide to remove whats left of your spoiler Keep all the hardware. I tried to order the special clips and they sent something completely different.

I guess all you can do is keep looking, at least you still have wheels without it.

good luck :)
1994 GS 5 speed 1.8, fresh black paint, flowmaster muffler & Little smelly pine tree
1993 RS 5 speed SOHC with 89,000 original KMs! (rising fast though).
1994 RS 4 cyl auto- running parts car with 104,000 KMs

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”