[FS] KLZE's Vancouver- Pictures

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
ooELMOoo

[FS] KLZE's Vancouver- Pictures

Post by ooELMOoo »

So I stopped by japaneseimports in Vancouver and asked to take a look at a couple of their klze's. I didn't have my tools with me so I couldn't pull of the Valve cover and they wouldn't let me use there tools. They also said if I buy the engine I will have to come and compression test it my self before I buy and they will not clean it. It is as is for $950.....As the pictures indicate below this is defiantly not a good deal :<. I think I will stick with shipping them from Calgary :P
----------------
| CUSTOM X3|
----------------
projectzemx3

Re: [FS] KLZE's Vancouver- Pictures

Post by projectzemx3 »

ya they are pretty dirty. its how it looks inside that counts. but generally dirty outside probably means higher miles.
NEED PARTS INSTALLED? PM ME!
ooELMOoo

Post by ooELMOoo »

Yea, so many things were broken on the outside of the engine and random dents. Looked like some one kicked it off a truck and it has been sitting there ever since. I pulled one spark plug out and no joke it was filled to the brim with oil. Pulled one out on another engine and I think something was living inside lol
----------------
| CUSTOM X3|
----------------
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

I find it ironic that Vancouver is the port where all the motors come in and there is a large tuner base there but there is only about 2 motor importers there and they barely sell anything, they have old a-- motors with cobwebs all over them. Stupid..

Get a better one from JDMsource. Oh hey PJ, check this out:

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/pts/1077946840.html

Ask for pics, it may be a DE.. If that is the case this may be worth your time and money.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”