Type R being built

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
lowflyinmx3

Re: Type R being built

Post by lowflyinmx3 »

mazdags94 wrote:damn, I KNEW I forgot some things. I cant believe I forgot the electric turbo!!!! I bought one now and the blow off valve tube sounder that bolts to the exhaust.. I already have the caliper covers and they are DOPE!

Good call on the gunmetal spinners, I DO mean business.

I"m thinkin CRAZY tint, that green slime looking stuff with a metallic sheen.

You guys prolly think I'm crazy but I'm pretty well known in the import tuner scene. I am a mastermind of mods. Here's a pic of my last car:

You wouldn't believe how many heads I turned with this thing!!! :wink:

C'mon am I the only one who caught this... your turbo scoop is on the wrong side! Noone is ever going to fall for that. And just for extra stance turn it around. All that air in your engine bay will get sucked out with all the forces that your car will be facing at the extreme speeds your going to be doing with that "pimpmobile".
Mazda.... What happens in the parking lot, stays in the parking lot
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

I believe the intake in that car is smack dab in the middle. But that is the belt side of the motor. So... if you're building a sweet car like that, its probably a supercharger, because those are super.
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

I have since then sold the car to some kid lookin for a really sweet ride. That was my LuminaR.

I'm thinking that you guys should be part of my "Type R & D" team. Imagine rollin with at least TEN of these babies.

8)
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
RX8SE3P

Post by RX8SE3P »

ROFL @ the car making fun with STi, GS-T, DOHC, V-TEC, TRD, written on it :lol:
1995 Eunos 30x KLZE
Worklog
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Man I sure feel lucky. I got up a 08:00 this morning and lucked into finding this post. Better pick me up than the coffee I'm drinking.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

You should also take note the decal underneath the passenger side mirror that points in the direction of travel, always. This kind of bod y work you can't teach.... so I've been told :)
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
msd-supermx3

Post by msd-supermx3 »

wow. lol

get a ractive air filter duck tape it to your roof.... if people ask tell them its wireless, and you can take it anywhere.... (+20hp) :freak:
OutlaW

Post by OutlaW »

i understand that you guys just hate the Honda boys ... but do remember , the Type-R idea was from MAZDA ...
1994 MAZDA Lantis Type-R ... look it up :)
just one more thing to hate Honda ... they steal Type-R, 4WS ... i mean come on, even the Vtec system is a mechanical VRIS ... and since it's mchanical, it feels a lot more cool ... jsus
K8 :: 136.8 bhp---160 nm---108.0 whp---118lbs/torque
ET: 15.567 @ 136 kmh (84 mph)
"Racing a Honda is like being in the special Olympics, you may win, but in the end your still retarded."
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

It's not the actual technology that I'm making fun of... it is mainly the "type-R" poseurs (or the "all show and no go" rides). Even more specific, the people that will buy cheap stick ons, or huge guages, decals, or just-for-looks parts and seem to think that because their car looks fast, that it actually is. True mechanics and those who do their own craftsmanship wouldn't be offended by this. I mention this because I have the stock K8 that I rebuilt and I know its not fast, but I also don't pretend it is by putting ridiculous decals and such.

MOST importantly, this is only a joke :D :lol: As you can see from the responses, people are laughing. You're MX-3 looks very nice by the way OutlaW! Awesome job!
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Why don't people build cars to the nads AND make them look like rice? so.. fast rice. Its either sleepers, or nice fast, or ugly slow. No ugly fast.

Green GS - Sold.
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
Feedback
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

I know a few ugly fast cars...lol.
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

I'd rather have a sleeper :) Don't touch the engine bay, hide the turbo(s) out back. Make your IC look like a rad... sleeper even with hood popped :) Maybe some subtle outside things, but not a kit. I really like that idea....

Green GS - Sold.
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
Feedback
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

^LOL. Make sure you get a quite exhaust too. I would def. jazz up the interior though, because it seriously needs it. You should do the sleeper on a 4banger people would REALLY be confused! Mazda power FTW. Nah man my car was this fast stock.
mx-3_4evr

Post by mx-3_4evr »

someone beat you to it! lol viewtopic.php?f=21&t=67813&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
lowflyinmx3

Post by lowflyinmx3 »

looks like you put jdm foglights on an american car. Total faux puas. :lol:
Mazda.... What happens in the parking lot, stays in the parking lot

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”