where do i buy

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
mccabe

where do i buy

Post by mccabe »

Hey every one im looking for a new bumber for my car. cause its getting paint but i wont a new one cause its done for and i have been looking and i have come down to two choices the mazdaspeed bumber or the one i like most is the stock eruo bumper with the fog light holes. Anyone? :idea:
92 mx-3 gs,klde,spec stage II+ clutch,awr 88mounts, remaned axles,CAI,seven nipple ditsy, new alpine speakers,panasonic 7'' dvd deck ,10'' kicker l5, hei mod, removed air box. 17 sortmaxs 10 spoke white nexan n700 tires
now wrote off with a watermelon sized dent in the driver side quater panel

93 mx-3 gs black klze fully loaded
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: where do i buy

Post by Ryan »

Coulda googled it. Or checked the main page. Corksport is out of Vancouver, I think.
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

The only place to get the ms style bumper is corksport. Check ebay or corksport for the j spec bumper. Do more on your part. Any google or forum search would have given you the answer in about 10 seconds. They are out of Van... WA not BC.

You will get torched if you don't try to solve the problem yourself.
mccabe

Post by mccabe »

Well i did look and there is no were to tell u to buy the bumper google does havi it same with ebay trust me i have looked SORRY i didnt say that
92 mx-3 gs,klde,spec stage II+ clutch,awr 88mounts, remaned axles,CAI,seven nipple ditsy, new alpine speakers,panasonic 7'' dvd deck ,10'' kicker l5, hei mod, removed air box. 17 sortmaxs 10 spoke white nexan n700 tires
now wrote off with a watermelon sized dent in the driver side quater panel

93 mx-3 gs black klze fully loaded
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

mccabe wrote:Well i did look and there is no were to tell u to buy the bumper google does havi it same with ebay trust me i have looked SORRY i didnt say that
Well I'm not too sure what you are trying to say ^ :?
Had you searched "mazdaspeed mx3 +bumper" it would have worked out just fine.
We also have a pretty sweet search function on the forums as well. It may take some getting used to. Another option would have been to simply look under this very section. As this is a pretty popular topic.
One more option... The main page will have a listing on the left hand side. If you click on bodykits... it will populate a list. Although the links have not worked since the last update.. it will give you something to google.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Talk to Oscar @ PakfeiferTuning. His site isn't up yet, but you can e-mail him, and he's in Toronto

oscardevesa(at)gmail.com
ez_4_fun(at)hotmail.com
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “Appearance”