Will do Calgary and area Service and Upgrades

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
rece

Will do Calgary and area Service and Upgrades

Post by rece »

I am offering my service to the Calgary and area community for repairs and upgrades. I have a large garage equiped with many of tools to do most jobs (as I have done all of the work to my car).

I can do:

Clutches
Brakes
Strut/Springs
Bearings
CVs (PITA most times)
Full swaps

This is not an exhaustive list, but covers most of what I will do.

I will do the work based on the shop time listed in the book, but the part that benefits you is that I will do it at less than 50% of the $120/hr Mazda and $100/hr private shop rate, $50/hour. I also work on trades for services as I need body work done for my car and my basement developed at my house.

Send me a pm if you have any questions, or are interested in getting some work done.

Also note that I have a fully licenced mechanic available if needed that also is in the MX-3 community.
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
Newfie_dan

Re: Will do Calgary and area Service and Upgrades

Post by Newfie_dan »

good to know, I might be requiring some help from you guys when I do my klze swap in the 96 gs. FYI I am a heavy duty mech in calgary so if you guys need anything fabbed I can probably do it.

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”