mx6 tranny in a mx3

A forum for discussions regarding the MX-3' transmission. Swap, technical, and troubleshooting info should be placed here.
mx3stylez

mx6 tranny in a mx3

Post by mx3stylez »

i have read alot butcant seem to find one thing. i know the gears will match up, and the cases bolt on, but i am ordering a set of cvs from cvtech, and i need to make sure the splines are the same and if the length is the same as stock
klze swap, wisco 8.5 comp pistons, pauter rods, act stage 3 clutch, lightened flywheel, UR racing pulley, flex-o-lite oil cooler, 2.5" custom exhaust with high flow cat, B&M short throw shifter, S&R cross drilled rotors, , B&G lowering springs, maxxim 17" gun metal rims, modded nissan injectors, walbro 255 lph fuel pump, areomotive afpr, msd 6a , magasquirt v3, and turboed
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: mx6 tranny in a mx3

Post by Mooneggs »

I have a 626 tranny and mx-3 axles fit just fine (length and splines and I believe it's the same overall as the mx-6 tranny)...
mx3stylez

Re: mx6 tranny in a mx3

Post by mx3stylez »

thanks man
klze swap, wisco 8.5 comp pistons, pauter rods, act stage 3 clutch, lightened flywheel, UR racing pulley, flex-o-lite oil cooler, 2.5" custom exhaust with high flow cat, B&M short throw shifter, S&R cross drilled rotors, , B&G lowering springs, maxxim 17" gun metal rims, modded nissan injectors, walbro 255 lph fuel pump, areomotive afpr, msd 6a , magasquirt v3, and turboed

Return to “Transmissions”