my carshow mx-3!!!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)

how do you rate it from 1 to 10 ?

28%
8%
16%
8%
4%
8%
8%
12%
No votes
8%

Total votes: 25

jbud1291

Re: my carshow mx-3!!!

Post by jbud1291 »

personally i think its awesome how he put so much work into the car. when someone puts that much work into thier car or wutever it may be u gotta give them some respect so congrats dude hope u win alot of shows. lol Illa Killa is always hatin on people lol hes an angry guy (Its probly because the Phillies knocked the Mets out of the playoffs....AND THEN WON THE WORLD SERIES HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!)
93 GS SE - Raspberry metallic. K8 - 2 1/4in exhaust w/Magnaflow street series muffler, Custom intake, Kyb Gr2's w/Apex springs, Full kenwood audio - SOLD
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

haha lol thanks dude
mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

Ukrman wrote:
Illa Killa wrote:O.....M.....G.....

That is all I can say, another MX-3 gone to waste and embarassing our community.
No need for these stupid comments on here... everyone has their OWN idea of how to make their car look unique, and thats his way of doing it. I don't particularly love every mod that he made, but I'm not gonna bash him for it. Where's your "awesome" MX3 to showoff?
Would you drive that thing??

Mind your business and speak when you're spoken to. I'm entitled to my opinion just like everyone else, no matter how harsh it is. He posted this on a public forum asking for opinions, I gave him mine. I've had 4 awesome MX-3s that were done tastefully, and have since moved on to an awesome 93 RX-7 with 330whp in the process of being built further in the engine bay and outside. I dont need to showoff anything to you people, where I'm from if you show your stuff off its gone in a few days.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
neli_nael

Post by neli_nael »

you need to "spice" up the engine bay, show cars do not have dirty engine bays.
94 mx3 rs
92 mx3 gs curved neck klze SOLD
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

yea i know lol but im turboing it this winter and then i'll do the engine bay
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Car looks good. Regardless of mine or anyone elses taste I see a lot of hard work and money spent to build something unique. Remember opinions are like a--holes, decide which one we have more of here. :lol: I really like the colour, awesome but ya, buy some Gunk engine degreaser and clean up the engine bay.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

thx
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

whoa ...I haven't posted in a while :) nice color & audio .... I just don't like that particular bodykit , chrome rims and that style of projector lights ( they are different from mine )
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

Illa Killa wrote:
Ukrman wrote:
Illa Killa wrote:O.....M.....G.....

That is all I can say, another MX-3 gone to waste and embarassing our community.
No need for these stupid comments on here... everyone has their OWN idea of how to make their car look unique, and thats his way of doing it. I don't particularly love every mod that he made, but I'm not gonna bash him for it. Where's your "awesome" MX3 to showoff?
Would you drive that thing??

Mind your business and speak when you're spoken to. I'm entitled to my opinion just like everyone else, no matter how harsh it is. He posted this on a public forum asking for opinions, I gave him mine. I've had 4 awesome MX-3s that were done tastefully, and have since moved on to an awesome 93 RX-7 with 330whp in the process of being built further in the engine bay and outside. I dont need to showoff anything to you people, where I'm from if you show your stuff off its gone in a few days.
Yah Illa, a bit harsh, but...your right. He wants opinions he gets em.

I like the color and the headlights. I'd at least mold the skirts, change the front bumper, and get smoked tails to match the paint better...the body kit doesn't flow with car what so ever...it's a little too inyourface to be honest.

Also on a side note, just because somebody dumps alot of time of money into something doesn't mean it looks good or performs good. I could spend 10 grand on a spotless paintjob, but if it's rainbow with polkadots it'll look pretty tastless...
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

I think if you went with the inverted CF style hood the car would like 3x better...I think the hood is the biggest drawback to the car as it is right now.
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

Vanished wrote: Yah Illa, a bit harsh, but...your right. He wants opinions he gets em.

I like the color and the headlights. I'd at least mold the skirts, change the front bumper, and get smoked tails to match the paint better...the body kit doesn't flow with car what so ever...it's a little too inyourface to be honest.

Also on a side note, just because somebody dumps alot of time of money into something doesn't mean it looks good or performs good. I could spend 10 grand on a spotless paintjob, but if it's rainbow with polkadots it'll look pretty tastless...
Thank you man, it seems like everyone else is so damn politically correct on this forum. Its sickening how people here act when you give an honest opinion, like theyre all from Mayberry or somewhere. You people laugh at Hondas that look far better than that but if its an MX-3 its all "oh no why would you say that to someone who put so much time and work into their car?".

Anyways, I love the color of this car, its almost the same color I'm planning on painting my RX-7. But the rest of the car just doesnt add up. Its like he just threw whatever parts on it that he could find with no regard to how the lines would flow or how all these parts look when combined. Guess its just me though.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

I really want to say something nice.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
s1zzl3

Post by s1zzl3 »

i like the paint its a nice choice
the combat kit ive never really liked tho but to each his own
its a bit to aggressive for the car too many sharp edges i think
u should look at the ms kit or maybe slightly aggressive kits like the bc2 or kms
but combat, evo, n drift i would never slap on to my car but thats jus my 2 cents
it is a show car tho... so i dunno watever impresses the judges :D

Btw don't u think that the neon green interior clashes wit the rest of the car?
s1zzl3 & s1 Designs 2009
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2312320
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

hmmm I am gonna say it's more rice then mine!! :shrug: I mean the neon green interior?? come on...! and there just seems to be to much bling for my licking unless you are tamel or shrilankin then it will work for you! That was good back in 2002 but not so much now. I also notice your from Ontario... where are you? :love2:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

lol the neon green is gone like 1 year ago lol i paont it green because the car was supose to go green but a change of plan but now its the same color as the exterior i'll post pics later... and im from hawkesbury ontario between ottawa and montreal...

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”