Hello my name is keith

This section is for NEW members to introduce themselves.
nnblackgt

Hello my name is keith

Post by nnblackgt »

If anyone doesnt know my name is Keith a vet. off probetalk forums and an ex 2 time probe owner for the past 6 years and have expertese with the KL series motors. The last probe i had got totaled due to brake failure and i happened to come across a nice 93 MX3 i saw on craigslist. I know the MX3, 626, probe, mx6 are all cousins of each other so i figured id try out a mx3. Its a 1.6L 4 banger with a built motor with machine work done and alum cryo heads, aftermarket rockers(not sure brand or what), pistons and what else not. The guy put 2 grand into the motor and had it rdy to boost so i plan on trying to boost it soon. Anyways im from good ol Newport News Virginia and im a active member of NEPO (North Eastern Probe Owners Club) and i love japanese culture, Anime, Collectables, cars, music and gaming.
95 Probe GT "Dragonfly" KLDE - Sold , 94 Probe GT "Komugi" 5spd KLZE - Totaled , 93 MX3 "Chibi" B6 SOHC - Soon KL swap ^_^
Probetalk Forums Member and Otaku (Virginia Probe Owners Club)
solo_ryder

Re: Hello my name is keith

Post by solo_ryder »

Welcome!

Good to see you are keeping it in the family (figuratively speaking of course). What do you think of the car so far?

Post up some pics of the mx3.. :D

Hope you enjoy the car, they all have potential in the right hands

- solo
nnblackgt

Post by nnblackgt »

solo_ryder wrote:Welcome!

Good to see you are keeping it in the family (figuratively speaking of course). What do you think of the car so far?

Post up some pics of the mx3.. :D

Hope you enjoy the car, they all have potential in the right hands

- solo
Thank you for the warm welcome Solo Ryder. Well so far i love the car even though i only drove it one time back home still need to get tags for it. And ill try posting pictures of it this afternoon.
95 Probe GT "Dragonfly" KLDE - Sold , 94 Probe GT "Komugi" 5spd KLZE - Totaled , 93 MX3 "Chibi" B6 SOHC - Soon KL swap ^_^
Probetalk Forums Member and Otaku (Virginia Probe Owners Club)
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Ahh, Virginia...spent pretty much 2 years working in Richmond...and I never want to go back, lol
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
MazdaRider

Post by MazdaRider »

nice dude pickin up a mx3
my first car was a mx3 when i was 15
an i still love mine till this day
well my second one :D ha ha crashed my first one
sorry guy :( it was my fault
but i had to have another one bad enough i drove out of town to get it :D
it a passion i love my car :love:
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Welcome, Kieth!
A new ('89) Probe was the first car I got over 100 mph in. I've had many cars, bikes Motorhomes, etc.. since then, and the MX-3 is almost tied with my Mercedes SL as my favorites. I don't know if you've driven a 200HP mx-3, but you're going to love it!
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan

Return to “Introduction Forum”