blink2009 - mx3 GS

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
blink_2009

blink2009 - mx3 GS

Post by blink_2009 »

so here are some photos of my project, there has been some dispute about the yr so maybe these will help
Last edited by blink_2009 on August 14th, 2008, 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Re: blink2009 - mx3 GS

Post by hotsiit »

Facebook FTL... :(
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

The VIN will clear any ? about the year.
Good luck with the work :)
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

hotsiit wrote:Facebook FTL... :(
Agreed

Host the pics on photobucket
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Use google (picasaweb). You can store up to a gig of pics and videos, and it's by far the fastest uploading place I've used.
blink_2009

Post by blink_2009 »

new photo post changed up from the html links.
blink_2009

Post by blink_2009 »

well i havent hada chance to work on my girl too much i been opening a new restaurant and it keeps me quite busy
however i have been lookin at workin out a key pad security switch for the ignition system, i know i know all james bond and what not in the center console but i think it would just be damn cool!!! LOL plus im llokin to find a new front bumper, when the tow truck picked it up and moved it for me he got a little rough with the front end. point me in a direction? Im located in a small town in alberta canada bout an hour south of edmonton and an hour north from red deer. I havent had too much luck finding parts cept from the dealership and some parts from part source and the like. I was also curious, my ride seems to sit really low compared to most pics ive seen on here, its sittin on low pros right now but still im thinkin it cant change the look that much? well maybe it can, either way i'll have to see whats shakin for the suspension i think might have been after market work done before i picked it up. history is kinda sketchy. anyway i appreciate any all help and hints from you guys on here and look forward to postin again soon with some decent progress!

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”