[GI] Who wants Slim Visors? *UPDATE*

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Vanished

Re: [GI] Who wants Slim Visors? *UPDATE*

Post by Vanished »

Make sure i'm still on the list yo! I want a smoked set please.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Okay!
UPDATE!
You don't need to sign up here anymore!
I'm going to put up a "For Sale", and give you all an Email address to give me your information
They should be done in a few days!
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

They're done! And I got the tape today, and a planer, to make nice bevelled edges for you.
Unfortunately, I ran into traffic on the way to pick them up, and missed them by a few minutes! I was very angry :cry:
So0O0o, I will put them on my cars tomorrow, and take pictures, and put up the official come an get em, in the [FS] section. Don't worry if you can't post there, because I want all responses to go to an Email address. For simplicity, I'm thinking about doing a flat shipping rate. I haven't figured it out yet, but I think it will be about $70 shipped. I guess I'll pick a destination halfway across the U.S. from me, as a median. Also, a percentage is going to MX-3.com.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

They're DONE!.. Pretty much. Here's a story:
I had to keep ontop of getting these done, to the point of feeling kind of blown off. They finally called to let me know they're done. She told me the final bill, JUST for cutting them out is almost $400. I was quoted about $100. This is after buying the material, and setting up a digital template. So I went down there, ready for a fight. It turns out that the guy I'd been dealing with just lost his father, and his Mom was on her way out, and he just got news that he has a disease (I don't remember what), and that's why he was so scatterbrained. he wrote my work order as "to be routed out by hand" instead of CNC'd. I went straight to the owner, and we haggled, until we settled on a comprimise. Because they were done by hand, they're a little marred, so I have to buff them out :x
Good news: They're going to be freaking great!
Here's what the soked ones look like done.

Now.. What's the best company to ship these with?
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

WOW those are alot bigger than I thought they would be, they look like they would just rip off in the wind lol. they do look good tho. SO has the price changed on them at all?
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

That sucks that they tried to screw you like that :(

Are they still coming in 2 different styles - BLACK and SMOKED?
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

They are the same size as the ones made a few years ago, but extended to the mirror plate. Now that I look at the pictures, they do look bigger, because of the angles, and my cell phone camera. Maybe I'll take a couple more.

The price will stay the same. It'll just cut into my gas budget.

I just need to decide if I want to have a flat shipping rate, and what it would be.

I have both black, and smoked. The black ones didn't have any protection when they routed them, so there's alot more buffing to do on them. They are not scratched, though.
I was going to bevel the edges, but, looking at them on, it would be a waste of time, because actually looks better to have them butt up to the weatherstripping.
Dragyn Vyrus

Post by Dragyn Vyrus »

holy sexy batman!
93 MX-3 ZE-GS - Sold
95 MX-3 RS - Bone stock winter car.
92 JDM turbo MR2 - SSQV, Cusco strut tower bar, ATS intercooler kit, Berk Exhuast, HKS EVC-S
marcdh

Post by marcdh »

First class job, well done! Look forward to buying these :D
AZ-3 1498cc Turbo! EVO 8 turbo and manifold, 5 stud swap, SSR Type C, DIYPNP seq Megasquirt
Mx-3 2.5 V6 Turbo 291 BHP 251 lbft @ 8psi - Retired due to rust and back at uni
View Worklog
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Jesse,

I think myself, and everyone else wouldn't want to see you get screwed in this transaction. If you increase the price $5-10, would that cover the difference?
marcdh

Post by marcdh »

^ Also fine by me
AZ-3 1498cc Turbo! EVO 8 turbo and manifold, 5 stud swap, SSR Type C, DIYPNP seq Megasquirt
Mx-3 2.5 V6 Turbo 291 BHP 251 lbft @ 8psi - Retired due to rust and back at uni
View Worklog
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Hey I'm on a fixed income here, well alright. lol Nothing ever comes in on budget anyway. I'm down for an adjusted price. :)
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

Hey Jesse,

As per our discussion, put me down for a smoked set. Let me know what actual shipping is and I'll send it along pronto.

Charlie
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

When it rains, it pours...

SuperK is going to be BROKE! I got so many toys coming in now, WOW!

Put me down for a smoked set.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
Ukrman

Post by Ukrman »

wow :love: they look great

I want one NOW :) - (black ones)
92 Mazda MX3 GS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/ukrman" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - cardomain page
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=66481 - worklog
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=72099 - feedback
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71757 - stuff for sale
http://s2.metaldamage.com/c.php?uid=159229" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - biggest waste of time

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”