Differences in years?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Gods Father

Differences in years?

Post by Gods Father »

i just found out my mx-3 is a 92...not what i had thought it being a 93...which i think makes a differences with some things...can i maybe have a little list? i think lower ball joints? just let me know if theres anything else...thanks guys...thanks solo-ryder in advance :lol:
1993 MX-3 w/ straight neck KLZE swap...Probe GT 2.5in headers, Custom exhaust w/ test pipe and OBX Twin Loop Tip, Bully Stage 3 Clutch, Fidanza Flywheel, Pheno Spacers, HEI mod, Blaster SS coil, Probinator chip, TWM short shifter, AWR front and rear mounts (88 Durometer), and Corksport braided clutch line...so far

Ever see the lone rider of the night? Well he'll find you and then you'll never him again...
solo_ryder

Re: Differences in years?

Post by solo_ryder »

Oh jeeze lol :lol:

Honestly, I dont think there is any significant difference at all besides a few tweaks in the ecu. Other then that I am pretty sure that everything is the same, even the interior remained the same. Come 94+ though there were a few changes obviously, but that is not what you asked :P
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

If you ever Ze'd you car your ECU may not be chipable. And yes those damn small shaft ball joints, harder to get.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Gods Father

Post by Gods Father »

hey thanks guys...hey solo what are the differences between the 94+?
1993 MX-3 w/ straight neck KLZE swap...Probe GT 2.5in headers, Custom exhaust w/ test pipe and OBX Twin Loop Tip, Bully Stage 3 Clutch, Fidanza Flywheel, Pheno Spacers, HEI mod, Blaster SS coil, Probinator chip, TWM short shifter, AWR front and rear mounts (88 Durometer), and Corksport braided clutch line...so far

Ever see the lone rider of the night? Well he'll find you and then you'll never him again...
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Well the interior is different. There is a newer style dash, airbags, OBDII electrics, different HVAC, 5 spoke rims etc.
Gods Father

Post by Gods Father »

o right i shoulda known the OBDII but i didnt know the rest...thanks for the response man i can always count on you :D

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”