Finally

Manitoba / Saskatchewan Mx-3 owners and surrounding areas
Neil

Finally

Post by Neil »

I was quite surprised to see this finally made. So how many members from Sask/Mb are on MX-3.com ?
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
ElectricEnergy

Post by ElectricEnergy »

In Saskatoon I believe we have 3 Members... I could be wrong though.

At the very least its me and Vanished.
KL-ZE Swap - OBX SS Headers - 2.5" Exhaust - Falken Azenis Tires - H&R Springs - ZX-2 Struts - CAI - Front & Rear Tower Bar - AWR Motor Mounts - 100hp wet shot (yet to be tested)
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

and the infamous me!!! hahah
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

Yah don't forget jordan. As well theres the guy that towed you, Tyler Smith. He's on here somewere...anyway he bougth my KLZE and it's supposed to be running shortly.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
Neil

Post by Neil »

I see lots of MX-3's around town but they're always going the wrong direction or down a street i can't get too.

I'm suprised none of them are on here.
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

Yah I'm gonna get some stickers made right away. I just send an email to some guys at pelican signs here in the city. I think i'm going to make some buisness cards that i can throw on other mx-3's i see in parking lots.

The stickers i make will be Mx-Sask, because there are more sask guys than mani guys for now. If you want i coudl make some Mx-Manitoba if you'd like.

Anyway, when david jordan and tyler get their cars running we'll have our first meet. Until then, keep working, and I'll still be out cruisin. The first SSCC (saskatoon sports car club) auto x meet will be may 6th i beleive. Its the day after my grad/prom so i won't be there, but if you guys are in driving condition, i suggest going.

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

ElectricEnergy

Post by ElectricEnergy »

Oh suck it up, surely you can get up at noon... Fight through the hangover and come race! ;)
KL-ZE Swap - OBX SS Headers - 2.5" Exhaust - Falken Azenis Tires - H&R Springs - ZX-2 Struts - CAI - Front & Rear Tower Bar - AWR Motor Mounts - 100hp wet shot (yet to be tested)
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

Im going to take a lot of the credit for the decal idea!!!! thanx :D
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

Thompson here...... i dont really know of anyone else from manitoba on here but i ve seen alot of nice mx3s around winnipeg in the last 6 weeks...... one in world of wheels and it was pretty nice and a couple around here and there......
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
fsas_afi

Re: Finally

Post by fsas_afi »

I'm from stoon, new to the forum though as well as new to the car world (my red 95 GS is my first car) and If any of you guys can tell me any good places to get OEM parts or body kits or things like that that'd be cool
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

hey did you buy your car from Andrew Wileniec by anychance? Red, standard, no sunroof, clean, new headlight and new front bumper?

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

fsas_afi

Post by fsas_afi »

No, mine does have the sunroof and I believe the guys name was Marvin Wojpa, and when I got mine the bumper was all cracked up to the point that it dragged on the ground. I used to have a bra on it to hold it together but then some chick backed into me in a Mc D's parking lot (heh heh) and so now I gots me a new one.
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

HAHAHA

Man thats totally Amanda Wojda's car. Thats funny. I thought she was gonna give it to her sister? O well. For some reason she never like it.

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

the_anj

Post by the_anj »

I'm from Winnipeg. I drive a teal GS lowered, on 6 spoke rims with exhaust. I also have a buddy who drives a turboed RS. Works at visions on regent. His is the graphite colored one with full body kit on it. As far as I know, he's not on here
'94 GS-DE
9Red3

Post by 9Red3 »

I'm from Altona, MB, driving a stock GS SE. Hoping to get some rims this summer and maybe lower it.

Return to “Manitoba / Saskatchewan Mx-3 Community”