92 RS for sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
bluefirert

92 RS for sale

Post by bluefirert »

I've decided to sell my car. It is a white '92 RS with a 5 speed and blue interior. It has almost 115k miles on her and runs perfect. I just recently had all 4 tires replaced, new muffler, timing chain, water pump, cooling fan, thermostat, radiator, throttle body (stock), and brakes replaced. The car is in excellent mechanical condition. The paint on the car is faded a bit and could use some touching up. Also, there is some slight surface rust on the roof. Not even close to anything major. I should be able to get pics sometime soon, just e-mail me and I'll send them. I am located in Northeast Pennsylvania about 2.5 hours north of Philly. $2800.00 Andy (570)344-1655 or email me at Bluefirert@aol.com. Thanks!
Ruben MX-3

Re: 92 RS for sale

Post by Ruben MX-3 »

would you make me a deal if i drive down there with a buddy to pick it up? i live in toronto Ontario....
bluefirert

Post by bluefirert »

Well what's your offer?
Ruben MX-3

Post by Ruben MX-3 »

how does 2000 canadian sound? and i make a road trip down there to get it?<p>Also do you have any pictures?<p>[ April 20, 2003: Message edited by: ALLSPEED GiNO ]</p>
bluefirert

Post by bluefirert »

Pics I can get but I'm asking for $2800.00 in American dollars. I would not be able to let it go for 2000 Canadian.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”