another injector problem I think??

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
se7en

another injector problem I think??

Post by se7en »

I was checking the ohms on my injectors, and now the car won't start.

did the ohm meter send voltage to the injectors and cause my car to flood maybe??

every connector and vacuum line is hooked up right to, so now what??

also, it seems like spark is intermittent. that could be because of the flooding from the ohm meter?

I already have the HEI mod, and it is grounded really well, and the back of the hei module is heat insulated right too. I also removed my disty cap, and checked the coil adapter thingy(tower of power) and the ohms there are good, and the cap is new.

it seemed that at first, only two cylenders weren't sparking, then after ohm testing the injectors, they all only fire intermittently. what the heck?

could my hei have crapped out maybe? how do I test it?

also, the coil seems to be okay still.

any ideas folks?

EDIT: this all started happening after I changed to the USED injectors.

which btw: the front three have 15 ohms resistance and the back three have 25 ohms resistance. could the fault be in the back three injectors? because they are out of range a little bit.
1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
Ice Racing

Re: another injector problem I think??

Post by Ice Racing »

for reference only: Ohms should be +/-14.4 at 20 Celsuis on all of them, becareful when checking not to invert connector sequence with tester, you would end up with 14 25 25 instead.
GS KLZE FOR ICE RACING

Return to “Forced Induction”