[FS] Sold

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Re: [FS] Sold

Post by mrmike420 »

se7en wrote:Geez, you guys really got ripped off eh? you should get his work number and call him there. that will speed him up.
I don't think he has a job, which got him in this predicament in the first place... He's a selfish person that took hard-working people's money to fix "his" car. :evil:

He should be shunned from this website FOREVER!! (IMHO)
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
Steve_SK

Post by Steve_SK »

Has anyone of you received purchased parts?
MX-3 V6 1993 | Black | EU-spec | K819
murdamellz

Post by murdamellz »

IMHO, it's been way past time to take legal action. So sorry all you guys forked over your hard earned money to be scammed by some kid. My hats off and much respect for the patience you guys display. I'd be furious. Good luck.
2006 Hyundai Sonata GLS V6 Deep Water Blue
1979 Chevy C10 Custom
1992 Mazda GS (awaiting engine swap)
1994 Mazda RS (for sale)
Steve_SK

Post by Steve_SK »

Received cruise-kit today, control module is missing (light relay was sent instead control module by mistake), the rest is there, 2x pedal switches, 1x actuator, 1x gas pedal, 1x cancel cam, bolts. Thanks. Now I only have to find control module.
MX-3 V6 1993 | Black | EU-spec | K819
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

Wow, look at that..

one day left.

You still owe me 60 bucks or a caliper you little ****

Sorry but I'm mad now.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

Same goes for me Danny boy....
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
danmyers686

Post by danmyers686 »

Sorry guys, I guess I am off the site because I couldnt get your parts out in a timley manner, I would just like to say thanks to all you guys for the wealth of information and all the things i have learned. I would still like to satisfy everyone even if I am kicked off the board so here is my email and phone number for contact.

Email: danmyers686 (at) gmail.com
Phone: 1-740-610-5960

Thanks again. :| :| :|

PS: Steve If i happen to find a cruise control module, Ill be sure to send you the peice your missing when I can.
Im a potential scammer, do not sell me anything as I owe others $$
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

I don't need ur contact information, you know what you owe us... Just send it already Dan...
~FUeGo~
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

You have not been banned yet. Your future on this forum depends on how well and quickly you handle this. Your title and sig will remain the same untill all of this has been taken care of. You will not be allowed to sell anything on this site for a long time.
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

Dan, you still have not sent me my money back... What's the deal?
~FUeGo~
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

I think he stopped caring / didn't want to sell his Christmas presents to pay off debts he owes.
fromtornashes

Post by fromtornashes »

I think that this is f'n rediculous punk kid who rips people off and makes false promises, ignores ims and emails. i want my money other people have hard times to dan
RIP Matt
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

I think maybe now, he should be banned from this MX-3 community for good. This has gone on long enough!!
~FUeGo~
fromtornashes

Post by fromtornashes »

what good is kicking him off the site gonna do. just def. let him not ever pay us back because he does not respond to emails and everything
RIP Matt
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

Well what good is it leaving him on if he still isn't gonna give us our money and won't respond to emails or anything? LOL... I paid him back in Sept and still no such luck... At least if he is banned off the site he won't be able to swindle anyone else... Just like onlytrueromeo said, I think he just stopped caring... :shrug:
~FUeGo~

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”