Testing the waters, looking for an MX-3...

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
thecause17

Testing the waters, looking for an MX-3...

Post by thecause17 »

The time is getting closer and closer that I'll be in the market for a second car. So I'm kind alooking for a MX-3...preferably 4cyl, must be 5-speed. Condition isn't a big deal, this car is goign to be more of a beater to start with. Blown engine is ok, but it needs to be close. Body damage is ok to a point, no frame damage. I live in southwestern PA, and could probably trailer it home. I'm looking for one under $1000. Year doesn't matter, although in the 4cyl, I do have a peference for the dohc, but it's not necessary. Let me know what you have if you have something for me. I'm jus tlooking around right now, but I'm trying to find out what's out there for me. I'm not quite ready for it yet, but will be in the near future.
'99 Ranger XLT Offroad 4.0 4x4
thecause17

Re: Testing the waters, looking for an MX-3...

Post by thecause17 »

TTT
JJ

Post by JJ »

Have u looked in the autotrader?
thecause17

Post by thecause17 »

Yes, I have, none of them are what I'm looking for though. Nice cars, but I'm lookign for one that needs some work.
curve

Post by curve »

Ive got an mx-3 that Im wanting to sell possibly but I dont know whats wrong with it so it does need some work email me at curve10780@aol.com and we will talk
93 KLZED Mx-3 with MSD ignition, LSD tranny, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, short throw shifter, underdrive pulleys, Nology plug wires, header with open 2.5" exhaust and ractive muffler, and of course 125 shot Zex system with bottle heater electric bottle opener and purge valve, all autometer carbon fiber gauges, (Dash is completely custom in the gauge cluseter area), alpine deck with 6 disc changer, orion 32 band digital eq, 5 Linear power amplifiers, 2 alpine digital crossovers, 1 JL w5 12" woofer fiberglassed into the spare tire hole, q-form kick panels with 5 1/4 and tweeters, fiberglassed door panels and rear panels, alpine security system, also ground control coilovers, 17" Konig wheels with nitto tires, ractive rear strut tower brace, cross drilled and slotted roters on all 4 corners, GTR rear spoiler, 2 Sets of neons, and clear bumper and corner lights. I cant take credit for building this car it belonged to another mx-3er who built the whole thing and if you would like to see it being built go to Woodyscustomcreations.com

1/4 mile times 13.46 at 103

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”