[WTB] Injector O-rings

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
Xavier

[WTB] Injector O-rings

Post by Xavier »

I need them bad for my K8 stock replacement preferred used or not as long as they don't have any nicks on them. I only NEED 4 of them but if anybody has six just sitting around then i'll buy all six. I also need the little plastic spacer bits that go between the fuel rail and the intake manifold. There's only four of those please help me out here this is the only thing keeping me from putting my car back together.
Blaze Red '92 K8 Mx-3 GS. Never got around to a ZE swap. SOLD
1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD. Don't worry i'll come back around to the Mazda world.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

can't you just buy them from an auto parts store???
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Yeah.... I wish, i went to 16 different parts stores, and two junkyards but i couldn't get the damn things, it was either "we have them, but only one and it's in seattle it'll take three weeks to get here" or "no we have no way of getting those parts" but i went to my local Mazda Dealership and ordered the parts they were the only people that can get as many of them i needed. So long story short please delete this thread.

And i also paid WAY too much, but it'll be worth it once the car is on the road.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Yeah, that didnt work out, they sold me the wrong parts. And i probably can't get a refund. so help me out here guys i need these. I'll describe them so you have a better idea. Molded rubber around what looks like a copper washer, and it has a ridge around it to fit in the recess in the injector. Goes directly between the injector and intake manifold.

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”