[fs] 1993 mx3 rs pretty nice.

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mazdamx3sohc

[fs] 1993 mx3 rs pretty nice.

Post by mazdamx3sohc »

its a 93 mx3 it has a lot of stff like a short shifter,vent visors, flex pipe back exhaust custom made, bra front mask, restored and new headlights with ultra vision bulbs, new hood, new clutch, new rear brakes, new fuzion hri front tires, aftermarket steering wheel and cd player, cold air intake, alarm system, radar detector, 135,xxx miles, new valve cover gasket plugs wires and hoses, and some other stuff

for pics: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2223686

i would like to see what i can get for it, i got arrested the other night and have to pay fines so i need to try and get rid of it asap. i dont want to get rid of it i really really dont its my baby and i tested it and it is a lot faster then the 94+ twin cam rs's it is having some isues with second gear it goes in just perfectly it just makes a kinda crunching sound when it goes in. but that is the only problem.
midrange

Post by midrange »

you have worn syncro's in your tranny which is why you get a grind going into the gear..

G'Luck oin the sale and a FRIENDLY REMINDER, IF IT DOESN'T SELL, PART IT OUT. Hint.
mazdamx3sohc

Post by mazdamx3sohc »

i know that...i dont think its the synchro, it did it when my shifter fell through the floor after a while it started doing that but i had it fixed briefly yesterday and it didnt crunch into second, and it does NOT grind...it goes in perfectly...like i just said..shifter is being fixed right now.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”