[FS] COLT 218 Race grinds, RR-Racing Front Motor Mount

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Slammed6

[FS] COLT 218 Race grinds, RR-Racing Front Motor Mount

Post by Slammed6 »

SOLD....Thanks
Last edited by Slammed6 on July 20th, 2007, 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
***D-Tuned Custom KL MX-3 on Nitrous***
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

do the front rr-racing poly insert fit in the Mx-3 stock mount?

-n
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

If he hasn't already, talk to mx3autozam about the cams. I know forsure he was looking at getting a set and last he mentioned (a few days ago) the guy that he was going to get them from hasn't responded in a while...
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Slammed6

Post by Slammed6 »

The whole mount fits the MX-3 direct drop in. The only thing necessary is to re-drill the 3/8" holes in the crossmember to 1/2" holes which can be done on the car. and then bolt this mount up...I did this for me and my brother's MX-3...It really stiffens up the motor.
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:If he hasn't already, talk to mx3autozam about the cams. I know forsure he was looking at getting a set and last he mentioned (a few days ago) the guy that he was going to get them from hasn't responded in a while...
i need to save some money. but if these are still around then. i will pick them up.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

PMed about the mount
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Just to clarify, you have all four cams, two intake and two exhaust? Also, at 400 these are not much of a discount as the brand new ones are 440. If they were bought at one of the GBs, then these are more than what were paid.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: [FS] COLT 218 Race grinds, RR-Racing Front Motor Mount

Post by Mooneggs »

Slammed6 wrote: Brand new front motor mount from Ford installed with RR-Racing polyurethane mount inserts. Used for no more than 3-4 months. Great upgrade for the MX-3 and its still a direct drop in.

Asking $80 Shipped!
LOL is it brand new or used for 3-4 months?! you are contradicting yourself! :roll:

PM sent! 2nd in line behind solo ryder!
Slammed6

Post by Slammed6 »

Sorry let me clarify on the mount. I bought it brand new from the dealership and then put a brand new RR-racing insert in it and then had it installed on my car for about 3-4 months...sorry for the confusion.

Also what you are forgetting about the cams is that you have to send in cores and have them re-grinded, so that is about $30 for me shipping to canada. I paid $425 for the re-grinding...and then i am willing to pay the shipping to a new owner in the Continental US ...so i really don't make anything on these.
Slammed6

Post by Slammed6 »

Everything Sold!

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”