[EBAY] rare rs style spoiler

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

[EBAY] rare rs style spoiler

Post by Mooneggs »

I never knew what this actually looked like off the car. 6 days left... :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MAZDA-MX ... 1868QQrdZ1

So is it attached to the "garnish"? I thought they were 2 separate pieces...

2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

No, it attachs to the car, same way the GS spoiler and Hatch Garnish do.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
Xearo

Post by Xearo »

ummm..i have one...it is attached to the garnish and car...or well, it goes thru the garnish on each end and into the car...too bad you posted thius, i was hopeing there would be no attnetion and my buddy could get it for a reasonable price, we shall have to see now...good luck to whom ever gets it, happy bidding :)
PurpleDinosaur

Post by PurpleDinosaur »

^^^ I heard that... saw this spoiler yesterday and decided not to post it up... a ski website I frequest (http://www.totngravity.com for any of you who happen to schralp the gnar-gnar) actually has a "no posting active egay auctions unless its your auction rule" - its specifically intended to avoid starting bidding wars when a brotha is trying to snag an item... no mods, just unlentling peer pressure in the forums for thse that ignore the "rule"...

Chnage for a nickel anyone?
93 GS SE
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

Hahahaha, this is funny.
There`s actually an old pic of my car in that add.
3rd last one actually.

The wing is a Postert wing (http://www.postert.de).

-nope
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
Xearo

Post by Xearo »

PurpleDinosaur wrote:^^^ I heard that... saw this spoiler yesterday and decided not to post it up... a ski website I frequest (http://www.totngravity.com for any of you who happen to schralp the gnar-gnar) actually has a "no posting active egay auctions unless its your auction rule" - its specifically intended to avoid starting bidding wars when a brotha is trying to snag an item... no mods, just unlentling peer pressure in the forums for thse that ignore the "rule"...

i love that theory....i got lucky when bidding on the one i got, cuz nobody posted it, still had other bidders tho
Lookwuticando

Post by Lookwuticando »

Seems like the air gap is a good bit larger on the spoilers in these pictures on ebay than other rs spoilers I've seen that barely have much gap at all...what's up with that, just in the mounting? As in, mounted higher or shimmed up somehow? I like it though....
92 MX-3 RS
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

Lookwuticando wrote:Seems like the air gap is a good bit larger on the spoilers in these pictures on ebay than other rs spoilers I've seen that barely have much gap at all...what's up with that, just in the mounting? As in, mounted higher or shimmed up somehow? I like it though....
I believe it`s two different spoilers.
As you can see on the old pic of my car.
That`s the Postert styling spoiler.

-n
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
Lookwuticando

Post by Lookwuticando »

Yeah I didn't realize they were made differently, thought the aftermarket ones were exact replicas,

I guess some are, some aren't...

The one here on this green car is an OEM rs spoiler, true? And that's the version they are selling right now? Ok...then the spoiler on your car and the silver car on the auction are not what you'll get in other words...

Also, the PosterT has two parts to it I just noticed...on the silver car it looks like they left that extra piece that covers the garnish (or replaces it?) out.

If anybody's interested, BCautodesign still sells the PosterT style, for 280 USD shipped (a bargain no, but...). And MX3girl MAY still have her regular OEM rs spoiler for sale, she quoted me a good price on it, but I decided I'd let someone else grab it...so it may be a better bet than this auction that will possibly skyrocket before the end of it :) ...

Image[/img]
92 MX-3 RS
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

PurpleDinosaur wrote:^^^ I heard that... saw this spoiler yesterday and decided not to post it up... a ski website I frequest (http://www.totngravity.com for any of you who happen to schralp the gnar-gnar) actually has a "no posting active egay auctions unless its your auction rule" - its specifically intended to avoid starting bidding wars when a brotha is trying to snag an item... no mods, just unlentling peer pressure in the forums for thse that ignore the "rule"...

I usually use that as my rule since I am on ebay around the world every day... but I thought alot of people had been looking for this item...

His feedback is good, shipping is reasonable and he accepts paypal... normally I won't post ebay auctions if any of those 3 is questionable or it's a foreign auction because those can get really complicated!
PurpleDinosaur

Post by PurpleDinosaur »

Mooneggs wrote: I usually use that as my rule since I am on ebay around the world every day... but I thought alot of people had been looking for this item...

His feedback is good, shipping is reasonable and he accepts paypal... normally I won't post ebay auctions if any of those 3 is questionable or it's a foreign auction because those can get really complicated!
Good rule of thumb there, Mooneggs... I wasn't faulting you for posting it - heck I had just posted up the wrap around spoiler... I was just reacting to the comments made regarding wether or not we ought to post auctions or not... personally, I think we probably shouldn't... we're all adults, reasonably well versed in the interweb, if there's something we need / want we know where to find it... and I know that I would prefer to bid against as few people as possible - ESPECIALLY when the extra bidders are MX-3.com folks who are passioinate about their rides and more likelly to bid strong on an item if its desireable...

But it seems the "rule" here is that its ok to post auctions so I've been looking at this as a PSA...

Have a good weekend.

-Barney
93 GS SE
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

LOL I'm right there with you because I don't want to pay more for an item if I want it... you ever notice how I will post on the board AFTER I win something? yeah there's a reason for that... usually I get it much cheaper.
But don't forget if you see Mooneggs on an ebay auction you might as well give up if it's something I want LOL :shock: :D

so with that being said more than likely I will not post any more auctions. If anybody is interested in any particular rare OEM parts I am still working on my international project. :lol: Feel free to PM if you are looking for a particular part.
Lookwuticando

Post by Lookwuticando »

Well, looks like she's climbing up to a nice price as we speak :)
92 MX-3 RS

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”