b6 turbo...yes...more b6...

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
4gotn

Post by 4gotn »

jaydog5678 wrote:Weld the butterfly valves shut. :)
lol
actualy i was planning on putting a small shot of nit. on there to spool up the turbo so maby i could just cut the housing off and tapp into each runner where the butterfly is...hrm...
1994 MX-3 1.6L B6DE 16v DOHC - rear disc swap, nix power steering/ac, Corksport f&r strut tower bars, Pedders urethane control arm bushings, urethane motor mounts, steel braided brake lines, painted dash, protege tranny
90 Miata w/ b6, Konig Lightspeed rims, Cams (boost to come soon)
74 Porsche 914 w/ 1.8L - restoration prooject

JWMotorsports

Post by JWMotorsports »

LOL....you don't need a shot unless you use a xtra stupid big turbo....ie GT4088R on the 1.6 engine....then there is always anti-lag with standalones. You spray to spool anything smaller than 3076r and your gonna have nothing but tire smoke! Thats if the differential doesn't break first.

As far as your current problems....now would be the time to buy a standalone and big injectors. Stock sucks...lol :welder:

Have you changed your disty cap, rotor, plugs & wires? Have you had the intake manfiold apart or off the car or any parts off it? Use a piece of vac. hose to your ear to listen around all mating surfaces on the intake components. Also, have you ran a compression or leak down test on the car to make sure you don't have other problems? I'm still predicting it is a wiring issue...some where. Use a fuel pressure gauge to check the fuel pressure while driving the car and at idle. Also test the pressure with the vac. line disconnected from the regulator at idle, that will give you your base line fuel pressure.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/354836
B6T, APEXi Silvia IC, HKS SSQV, Magnacore KV85 Wires, NGK V-Power, Haltech E6K, Accel 300+ Digital Ign w/ coil, Accel 375+ controller, JWMmotorsports turbo manifold & exhaust, custom Garret GT-R series turbo, MAZDASPEED mounts, SRD Bushings, Pacesetter Short Shift, entire Pro LX drive train w/ custom ACT clutch (I'm the first to succeed this on B6T), Weapon-R, and lots more stuff!
facko

Post by facko »

im not 100% on this...but i think i remember reading somewhere on here that its just how the signal is sent to the ecu? cuz my a/f guage does the same thing..but my car always ran fine so i just figured that was how the ecu read the signal :shrug:
blackops032
BANNED Member

Post by blackops032 »

remove it completely and weld the holes shut

Return to “Forced Induction”