[FS] V6 Alternator

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mx3autozam

[FS] V6 Alternator

Post by mx3autozam »

Selling an alternator off a v6, will fit on any k8,klze,klde, its like brand new and works mint. I am located in Ontario Cnada.

$50 plus shippin
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
Spotted

Post by Spotted »

what year?
:welder:
92blackmx3

Post by 92blackmx3 »

i have a 92 mx3 GS. I would be interested in purchasing if its compatable. PM me
Overclock

Post by Overclock »

Has anyone sent this guy money? I think I may have been scammed here. I paid him a week ago for the alternator which he claimed he would ship immediately and then he vanished off the planet.
'96 MX-3, KLZE, ZE Curve Neck Intake, KL68 TB, K8 ECU, CAI, KL-02 VAF.
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

no your not being scammed, i know him... he's a good guy.
Adam Bochek's 93 1.6L SOHC http://www.bochek.ca/car.gif
Overclock

Post by Overclock »

I wish I could afford to be as faithful as you however we are reaching week 2 of no contact and no delivery. I am a 5hr drive away from him so there is no way that thing is just in transit.
Matt

Post by Matt »

you havnt been scammed at all. John's really busy ill give him a call for you.
Overclock

Post by Overclock »

This is getting ridiculous. If he's too busy to ship what he promised, then I would simply like my money back to get an alternator elsewhere. My car has been out of commission for two weeks now because I was banking on him actually shipping promptly like he said he would.
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

Overclock wrote:This is getting ridiculous. If he's too busy to ship what he promised, then I would simply like my money back to get an alternator elsewhere. My car has been out of commission for two weeks now because I was banking on him actually shipping promptly like he said he would.
dude. your part has been shipped out, you will just have to hold your horses, you don't understand how much i work and post offices are not open late every day. I gave you a deal on it shipped. If you want to go buy one asap your looking at $300 which is what i've paid before.

You have my email and all my contact information, and alot of the people on this site know me. i havn't screwed you around, talk to ya later!
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
Overclock

Post by Overclock »

Thank you.

Alright, here's the deal. I had found a newly rebuilt alternator available for sale locally that was a little more expensive than yours so I went with you since you said that it would be shipped the next day. My MX-3 is my only car so I really can't afford to spend this long without it and would not have purchased from you had I known the true lead time to receive it. I even made an appointment with a garage to have it installed the next week and it never showed, nor could I get a hold of you so I'm sure you can understand my frustration and concern.

Anyway, what's done is done. Thank you for finally shipping it.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

you know it only takes like 30 mins to install the alternator IF you have never done it...

anywho i think john is a very good person, ive dealt with him before. Dont give him a bad name just because there was a delay in the mail.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Overclock

Post by Overclock »

It is now the end of week three as of tomorrow. Something is wrong. Could someone please please contact mx3autozam again to make him re-appear so I can get a tracking number? I sent an e-mail for one earlier this week but to no avail.

I would just like my money back at this point so I can buy it locally. Am I being unreasonable to want what I sent money for three weeks ago?
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

why don't you pm me or send me an email instead of making a post and making me look like an a--. do you think i look at this post everytime i come to this site.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
Overclock

Post by Overclock »

Dude, I e-mailed you Tuesday using the e-mail button under your post and you have not showed on MSN either. Please PM me the tracking number. Nobody is calling you names, I simply cannot get a hold of you and need to know what is going on.
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

I have not recieved an email from you!
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”