THE BADEST GS AROUND! F/S

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
93mxrgs

THE BADEST GS AROUND! F/S

Post by 93mxrgs »

This car is probably the BADDEST mx3 GS you will find as far as speed goes.. here are the list of mods:93 mx-3 Gs-R [2.5l swap][ported-polish decked heads] [ 65mm tb] [cai] [pacesetter headers] [2.5in mandrel bent] [port matched intake] [walbro 255 hi flow [copper headgaskets] [Nx Wet kit 100shot], [N.O.S, time based nitrous controller],[ finanzna 9lb flywheel],[ full mazdaspeed motor mount kit]. [oil pump shimmed 3mm] [mike selis regrinds 361lift 212 duration][FULL POSI ] <p>This car has mid 12s potential EASILY, I will sell this car for 6000OBO.. if i get 6k out of it the NX kit and progressive n20 controller will be included, this kit is worth over 1000$ (15lb bottle and all accesories) No resonable offer rejected, i would really like to get a mustang though.. so if you have a decent stang you would like to trade Im game. the engine is FRESH its not in the car yeat.. it still on the stand. i will be putting the flywheel clutch and trans on tomarrow.. this thing is SET. so the question is... do you wanna have the fastest streetable v6 mx3 in the nation?? for this price, you couldnt find a better deal.. I am Located in norther illinois, and when the car is done, i will deliever w.in 200-300 miles, farther for an additonal fee.. My AIM name is ajcoop20. and my email, is sprintchamp02@aol.com.. serious inquiries only.. this car isnt for the faint of heart.. Pics for serious buyers.
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
93mxrgs

Re: THE BADEST GS AROUND! F/S

Post by 93mxrgs »

I know someone wants to go fast... make me an offer guys.. lets go.. bump
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
timpronk

Re: THE BADEST GS AROUND! F/S

Post by timpronk »

please post some pictures so we can all see the badest gs around, even if we are not interested in buying at this point, it could be so irrisistable that someone may change their mind and buy it.
92 MX-3 GS 2.5 KLZE
14.385 @ 98.21

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”