Failed Lambo door group buy...

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

just emailed him that question on your shocks.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
ovendenk
Supporting Member

Post by ovendenk »

cjthor wrote:Ovendenk please contact me as your phone number you gave me has no voicemail set up.
i sent you a pm with my contact numbers. call me at work if possible between 8am and 5:15pm. he's not returning any means of contact i've given hem. jarid, if you do make contact with kyle or chris, please ask them to call me asap. i need my money back.
kevin (aka The Oven)
93 mx-3 GS KL-ZE with KL31 cams and properly chipped ecu
All mods are on my website: http://ca.geocities.com/ovendenk
MX-3.com Worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=48462
OROutdoors
Supporting Member

Post by OROutdoors »

cjthor wrote:His phone was crushed..not sure when but it is. I do have an email for him that works. He ensured me that the kits went out monday night canada post. EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET THEIR MONIES IN!!!! Only three have paid..This is unacceptable. I understand why kyle is mad. Things have been ready for a month. I will be calling EVERYONE in this buy and trying to figure out whats up.
Jarid,

I can understand that bgracing would like to be paid. Myself, I would like to pay for and receive a completed kit. We've heard from bgracing that the kits was finished, but when you received the kits, they didn't open to 90 degrees, and the arm bound on the fender. Let me remind people that it took a lot of arguement by mx-3.com members before bgracing even acknowledged that the kits needed to be revised. Bgracing eventually did acknowledge the need for revision and claims to have fixed the issue.

However, their lack of expedience when communicating with members and their reluctance to acknowledge that the kits need revision has caused me and others to lose faith or trust in bgracing.

To my knowledge, neither you nor anyone else has received a revised kit to verify that in fact the hinges work as promised. I think I speak for many people when I state that we would be somewhat reassured and more likely to pay for the remainder of our group buy, if someone (such as you Jarid) were to receive a completed kit and verify that the kit does work as promised.
I understand why kyle is mad.
Now, bgracing is mad that people haven't paid? For what reason have they to be mad? It is their own fault for being bad at communicating with their customers. If bgracing continues to have a communication pattern of ignoring people for a week or two and then responding with acrimony, they are going to build a negative repuation which will ultimately drive away their future customers.
His phone was crushed..not sure when but it is.
Excuses! Once my cell phone went bad. I went and bought a new one the same day. If he crushed his cell phone, it is a valid reason for a few hours, but not for days. And it certainly doesn't provide a reason why they don't reply to e-mails or posts on the forum.
Things have been ready for a month.
If the kits have been ready for a month, then they should have FedEx-ed a kit to you the same week the revised kits arrived. This would have allowed you to test the kits and post your findings. If your findings were satisfactory, I'm certain that everyone would have paid three weeks ago.
He ensured me that the kits went out monday night canada post.
Please excuse my incredulousness. Did they give you tracking numbers?

I will be glad to pay for my kit. I want verification first, from a reputable party, that the kit is complete and works as promised.

Eric
Oregon Outdoors
92 mx-3 GS lowered, CF hood
2013 Mazdaspeed3
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

He said canadapost picked up the kits monday night and he is waiting for tracking numbers.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

Well I have a lot of thoughts about this whole group buy thing for you guys even know i am not in it and got my kit on other terms.

Jarid you and i have been talking back and forth about this for awhile and you and I both know that this could have all been avoided if there was much more communication like there was in the beginning with Kyle and bgracing. I agree that people in the group buy should pay up but they should pay when the kit has been installed and completed and all is perfect before any money should be completed. There has been numerous excuses time after time with this kit before and after the kit was sold and installed by both of us and then when problems came about the communication slowed down and then stopped all together. Nomatter the reasons for communication he could have always jumped on his computer which i know exists at the shop and kept everyone informed every few days so nobody would freak out or start getting uncomfortable with everything.

It has been more than frustrating for everyone here including you and I getting our kits and shocks and whatever else and was not easy or quick for any reason. I had to get my friend who hooked me up with the whole Mx-3 lambo kit to get in contact with him and state the importance before he would even reply to any of us and then i had to send UPS there today to pick up the kit at kyles cost inorder for this to even happen. I will have my kit tomorrow sometime and will put it together tomorrow night and let you all know what happens with the revised kit.

Altho I know this stuff can happen and Kyle is truly a good guy with way too much on his plate he should have got help from others to help keep things a little more relaxed instead of letting everyone get upset and feel uncomfortable about the whole thing. I truly believe bgracing and Kyle have great intentions to be great and what they do, there is still alot of details that need to be worked on to keep customers happy start to finish. I talked to Kyles girlfriend or wife and she was extremely nice to me on the phone and assured me that things would be taken care of and they were and she even said herself she is hardly seeing him cause hes is stuck getting things done even as they are moving from home to home.

I will keep you guys posted this weekend on my kit and what is done and I would be glad to help anyone that needs it.

good luck to everyone and Kyle at bgracing and hopefully everything works out for the best!

thanks
MX3Extreme
rece

Post by rece »

cjthor or bgracing, [lease feel free to call me. I have yet to finalize payment, but will as soon as someone can confirm that the kit works properly. I hopr that you understand me holding payment, as of now I feel that I may have to fight to get the deposit back. I dont want it back if the kit works and will pay the remainder as soon as I can get that confirmation that it works

Jesse
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
RCP190

Post by RCP190 »

Hello Jarid, we have communicated briefly through pm regarding this topic. Since you are the only one who can ever get in touch with Kyle, if possible, can you ask him what the issue is with the demo-kit that is meant for Raz Racing Autosport? It would be greatly appreciated since I have absolutely no way of contacting him. HE DOES NOT RESPOND AT ALL.

I have not paid, because he has not confirmed whether the kit (97 Honda Prelude - Application Specific - 90' - LSD design) is ready. I will pay when he makes the smallest effort to contact me and tell me that the kit is ready and he is awaiting payment. Otherwise why should we pay? They had no problem posting our company name and images of our vehicle on their website for promotional purposes right away even though when hadn't paid. (note: we were originally told by Chris that we wouldn't have to pay untill we had received the kit). But they do have a problem with letting us know whether our kit is ready or not claiming that we haven't paid?

We are dealers of LSD, Decah, and Autoloc Vertical door kits. We have been waiting for MONTHS for the Xtreme Doors vertical door demo kit so that we could add it to our line-up of available kits. I want to make it known that THEY INITIALLY CONTACTED US in order to do business. And now they have absolutely disappeared in terms of communication.

Can you please find out what is going on? I am so fed up with this behavior and I am almost ready to drop the idea of even trying to contact them anymore for the demo kit which was promised to be ready long ago.

I constantly hear about how busy they are and that's why they cant communicate with their customers. Well, we run a dealer/retailer auto shop, we are also very busy, and we always maintain communication with our customers. Being BUSY is no excuse for what has been happening here. THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS!

This entire situation has waisted a lot of our time. If this demo kit does not EVENTUALLY make it's way to us, then all of our time and efforts that have been invested into these dealings was in vain. If this happens we will not be happy.

(IMPORTANT)
YOU HAVE USED OUR COMPANY NAME, SHOW CAR IMAGE, AND MY PERSONAL NAME ON YOUR WEBSITE FOR MONTHS. WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED OUR DEMO KIT FOR THE USE OF THOSE IMAGES/INFORMATION. WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO PAY THE AGREED UPON AMOUNT FOR THAT DEMO KIT. YOU HAVE USED OUR COMPANY NAME IN YOUR DEALERS SECTION, MY PERSONAL NAME IN YOUR SPONSORED RIDE SECTION, AND OUR COMPANY SHOW CAR AND COMPANY NAME IN YOUR SPONSORED PARTNER SECTION FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROMOTING YOUR COMPANY, PRODUCT, AND WEBSITE FOR MONTHS. MEANWHILE, WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM YOU FOR THE USE OF OUR COMPANY NAME/SHOW CAR IMAGES. IF YOU DO NOT CONTACT US WITHIN 1 WEEK TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER I WILL BE FORCED TO TAKE FURTHER ACTION.

Please Kyle, follow through with your promises and the promises made by your company and don't force me to do anything I don't want to do. We can still resolve this issue, if you or Chris would just make the effort.

Thanks

Firas Ramadan
Sales and Product Manager
Raz Racing Autosport

http://www.razracing.net
1-604-780-2171
razracing@hotmail.com
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

RCP190 wrote:Hello Jarid, we have communicated briefly through pm regarding this topic. Since you are the only one who can ever get in touch with Kyle, if possible, can you ask him what the issue is with the demo-kit that is meant for Raz Racing Autosport? It would be greatly appreciated since I have absolutely no way of contacting him. HE DOES NOT RESPOND AT ALL.

I have not paid, because he has not confirmed whether the kit (97 Honda Prelude - Application Specific - 90' - LSD design) is ready. I will pay when he makes the smallest effort to contact me and tell me that the kit is ready and he is awaiting payment. Otherwise why should we pay? They had no problem posting our company name and images of our vehicle on their website for promotional purposes right away even though when hadn't paid. (note: we were originally told by Chris that we wouldn't have to pay untill we had received the kit). But they do have a problem with letting us know whether our kit is ready or not claiming that we haven't paid?

We are dealers of LSD, Decah, and Autoloc Vertical door kits. We have been waiting for MONTHS for the Xtreme Doors vertical door demo kit so that we could add it to our line-up of available kits. I want to make it known that THEY INITIALLY CONTACTED US in order to do business. And now they have absolutely disappeared in terms of communication.

Can you please find out what is going on? I am so fed up with this behavior and I am almost ready to drop the idea of even trying to contact them anymore for the demo kit which was promised to be ready long ago.

I constantly hear about how busy they are and that's why they cant communicate with their customers. Well, we run a dealer/retailer auto shop, we are also very busy, and we always maintain communication with our customers. Being BUSY is no excuse for what has been happening here. THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS!

This entire situation has waisted a lot of our time. If this demo kit does not EVENTUALLY make it's way to us, then all of our time and efforts that have been invested into these dealings was in vain. If this happens we will not be happy.

(IMPORTANT)
YOU HAVE USED OUR COMPANY NAME, SHOW CAR IMAGE, AND MY PERSONAL NAME ON YOUR WEBSITE FOR MONTHS. WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED OUR DEMO KIT FOR THE USE OF THOSE IMAGES/INFORMATION. WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO PAY THE AGREED UPON AMOUNT FOR THAT DEMO KIT. YOU HAVE USED OUR COMPANY NAME IN YOUR DEALERS SECTION, MY PERSONAL NAME IN YOUR SPONSORED RIDE SECTION, AND OUR COMPANY SHOW CAR AND COMPANY NAME IN YOUR SPONSORED PARTNER SECTION FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROMOTING YOUR COMPANY, PRODUCT, AND WEBSITE FOR MONTHS. MEANWHILE, WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM YOU FOR THE USE OF OUR COMPANY NAME/SHOW CAR IMAGES. IF YOU DO NOT CONTACT US WITHIN 1 WEEK TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER I WILL BE FORCED TO TAKE FURTHER ACTION.

Please Kyle, follow through with your promises and the promises made by your company and don't force me to do anything I don't want to do. We can still resolve this issue, if you or Chris would just make the effort.

Thanks

Firas Ramadan
Sales and Product Manager
Raz Racing Autosport

http://www.razracing.net
1-604-780-2171
razracing@hotmail.com
I will try and ask him wahts up...but honestly communication is sporatic with them at best. I was emailing them back and forth yesterday morning and emailed him yesterday a few questions and havent heard back yet.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

I`m amazed about the communications issues you guys are having.
The number one rule about running a business, is keep the customers (the people who actually put food on your table) updated, and straighten out any issues as quick as possible.

I think I know what the entire problem here is...
Seems Xtreme doors have started several group-buys, and also other sponsorship/dealer deals, and not had the manpower and capacity to actually finish everything. That would in some cases be ok, as long as the customers are kept up to date. A customer can handle pretty long waiting periods, as long as they know the kit will show, and that they are able to talk to a sales rep. when they need to.

Hopefully things will sort itself so everyone will be happy.

And for Xtreme Doors: Guys, with so many different groups of people (atleast 3 we know of now), you are starting to pull the rug away from beneath your feet. When customers are not happy, they stop shopping from you, and that`s not a good way to do business.

-nope
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

I'm sure they are aware that they are doing some horrible things in the way of getting good word out for their company. Like nope said they got them selves in more than they could handle, but if they were to spend 1 week with us it it would be all over for our group buy. 1 maybe 2 people need a full working kit to show everything works then they have all the money and send out all the kits.

Jarid any update?
1994 1.6L White MX-3 - Daily Driver
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

magiccowinuse wrote:I'm sure they are aware that they are doing some horrible things in the way of getting good word out for their company. Like nope said they got them selves in more than they could handle, but if they were to spend 1 week with us it it would be all over for our group buy. 1 maybe 2 people need a full working kit to show everything works then they have all the money and send out all the kits.

Jarid any update?
nope no update.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

Well guys i have recieved my kit today and going to try to put it on tonight and will keep everyone updated as soon as i can.

thanks
MX3Extreme
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

How was your kit shipped???
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

Actually I sent UPS there to get it for me and made sure with Kyle that it was ready to go and it was.

I have installed the kit and everything is perfect and fits great and seals great unlike before. I have the fenders on and pretty much goes 90degrees without a problem. I will put up pics when i get the chance.

Altho its was painful to have to keep chasing to get my stuff its all worth it and my show MX3 is no ready to move to its new home soon.

Jarid i still want those nology wires if you still want to sell them to me?

MX3Extreme
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

shipped monday now is saturday and still no tracking numbers. Just like last time, I doubt he shipped them. Another week gone by and still no shocks.

Why can he email you but cant get on here and personally address everyone?
1994 1.6L White MX-3 - Daily Driver
1995 Red MX-3 -Project

Return to “Appearance”