Failed Lambo door group buy...

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

cjthor wrote:Kyle,
Please send me a call tag for my kit so I can send it back to you. I already have it off my car.
Left a message for you today on your cell number. Still waiting for a call tag for the kit.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
monky20

Post by monky20 »

wow am i glad i waited till they got all the bugs out....these r the same problems i had with Shays kit off ebay....
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

Kyle, I know that you suck with doing everyone elses request. but i guess i will give it a try.

I JUST got off the phone with the Canadian Post and they said that 14 days is a long time and that the SENDER must call to send out a search for the package. PLEASE DO THIS TODAY OR TOMORROW AND CALL ME AT THE NUMBER I PMed TO YOU THE LAST TIME.

This is getting really messed up. I really just want my money back and have this F***ing crap over with.
1994 1.6L White MX-3 - Daily Driver
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

We are also all still awaiting pics of a finished 90 degree product on a car with fenders on and door panels on. I see on the fiero forum you have a complete kit waiting for a member to swing in and test fit it. Can we finish our buy up?
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Kyle we are still waiting for you to post a vid of your kit working on a car....90 degrees up with door panel on. What is taking so long?
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

I've tried calling several times no answer. THIS is why group buys never go though. I'm setting up a dispute in paypal for a refund of my money. This guy has NO way to be contacted.
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

did u leave a message? when did you call? I'm leaving for canada today and won't have much internet access so email me your contacts with him jaridp@gmail.com
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

magiccowinuse wrote:I've tried calling several times no answer. THIS is why group buys never go though. I'm setting up a dispute in paypal for a refund of my money. This guy has NO way to be contacted.
i would like to say in jarids defense he is the orginatr of the cf hood & those gb went through without a hassle. i think he is doing a great job of keeping us informed
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

monty73741 wrote:
magiccowinuse wrote:I've tried calling several times no answer. THIS is why group buys never go though. I'm setting up a dispute in paypal for a refund of my money. This guy has NO way to be contacted.
i would like to say in jarids defense he is the orginatr of the cf hood & those gb went through without a hassle. i think he is doing a great job of keeping us informed
I am not talking about Jarid at all. I am talking about this idiot kyle guy.
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
Spotted

Post by Spotted »

So what is the verdict on this GB?
:welder:
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

Well bottom line is that the support so far no matter what Kyle says SUCKS and the doors DO NOT go 90 with the fender on the car and there is work that needs to be adjusted to the arms of the kit before these problems will go away. I have this kit on my car and as for the quality it is very good but not perfect fit yet?

I have send a few emails along with others including Jarid and nothing and i honestly dont care how busy you are Kyle you shoudl take care of your issues especially when people have already paid for the kit and would like it to be as close to perfect fit as factory as possible which this kit doesnt do right now.

I am not saying Kyle is a bad guy cause that is not the case but the customer service and problem solving is very poor and time lines are aweful no matter how busy a shop complains. I am going to get my friends shop here to try to see if he can fix this problem so i nolonger have to deal with poor customer service cause it just makes me more frustrated everytime i think about it.

whatever..good luck to everyone else

MX3Extreme
First Class MECP- Silver MECP certified automotive tech
AEAT automotive electronic accessory technician
Mobile Audio certified product expert
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

Hi All,

Sorry for the lack of correspondance over this long weekend. However progress is being made and we will have the updated parts as of Thursday and we will be doing the fitting as well as providing all the video and pictures that you ask for.

Mark I apologize for the delay, however what you are asking me to do is to drive down to your location to fix the problem and I apologize but that would take a large amount of time away and I would not be able to fix the problem at your location. The arm assembly needs to be brought back to me and replaced with the new updated version as this will solve that problem that you are experiencing. And again, when have I said I was too busy to help, so please stop bringing that up. Also, how is the problem solving very poor, we have located the issues with these kits, and they have been corrected. The updated kit will be here Thursday at which point we will have ALL KINDS OF VIDEOS AND PICTURES. But again, we need your arm assemblies to update or replace them. And lastly Mark, what you are saying now is in sharp contrast to the emails I received after you received the kit. Sadly none of this makes it to the message board but rather just the negative.

Also, Magiccowinuse, I am not sure who you think you are, but please act your age, you are 19 are you not. Calling me an idiot for what? Because Canada Post or United States Postal lost your package. I have always been civil on this forum and I would expect the same from everyone else. The name calling is just CHILDISH and uncalled for. Jarid Called me on Thursday asking about the shipping problem and that you wanted some answers, and what did I do, I called Canada Post and had a trace started and a Case ID. I then spoke to Jarid again on Friday and provided him with this information. I thought Jarid would relay this information to you however that was not the case (and I was at the shop and did not have your phone number with me) so I called you on Monday to inform you of the information I had. This is absolutely ridiculous how you are acting towards me and frankly I have had enough. The problem is with the shipping company and not myself or our company at this point. I have done everything I can to find out where this package is, and I will continue to do whatever I can to find out where this kit is. As I stated, I have provided you with the Case ID Number and you can use this to gain more information on this situation. Again, how many times have you exploded on this forum, only to later apologize for the outburst.

You were very polite on the phone and I just wish this would carry over to the forum but sadly this is never the case. Also it would be greatly appreciated if the people who purchased the Non 90 Degree kits could please contact me as these kits are finished, and need to be paid for. The issues are with the 90 Degree kit and not the Non 90 Degree kits and Jarid said this himself.

So in closing we have revised the kits and will have them Thursday and will post all the video and pictures we can get our hands on.

Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

Kyle

Its so funny how i send you emails asking what we are going to about my problem with this set up and you dont bother to even reply but when someone calls you on this with any negativity you answer almost immediately? When i asked you to come here to fix my problem it was before you had told me in PM that you needed to redo the arms because of angle and whatever so since then i have NOT asked you to come here whatsoever and the only reason in the past that i asked you to come is because you were apparently coming down this way to see my Good friend Kieth and Desired Customs.

What i meant by the poor trouble shooting stuff is that you found out the problem and then just ignor how you are going to solve it and that to me is very poor customer service. I didnt get this kit for free like some others may and i realize i got a good price because of desired but that means absolutely nothing to me if they dont work correctly? I dont plan on coming out there to get these arms from you so if you would please come up with another solution so i am not out anymore time and money that would be great and i will have them assembled here from desired or my shop so you nolonger have to deal with me, then i can finish this car as it was intended in the first place.

If i have a problem with one of my customers especially one who is on the show circuit hardcore i would be contacting them to let them know what the situation is and how i was going to solve it? I certainly would not wait until they get the chance to get upset and would offer a solution so they would continue good business in the future with other friends and clients.

I dont know what is next in this case but i just would love to have EXTREME DOORS on my car working perfectly so i can help you and me on the show circuit and not arqueing on a forum about what is bad about the whole ordeal and i would hope you argree. I am not attacking you or you company cause i am happy with your kit for the most part but want what you say to be done and over with so i can move on and get my car done before i miss every entire show this year including my own show (scrape by the lake) which again draws over 1000 plus cars and 10-20000 spectators.

please except my appologies if i offended you but all i would like is to get this done and move on.

thanks
MX3Extreme
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

bgracing wrote: Also, Magiccowinuse, I am not sure who you think you are, but please act your age, you are 19 are you not. Calling me an idiot for what? Because Canada Post or United States Postal lost your package. I have always been civil on this forum and I would expect the same from everyone else. The name calling is just CHILDISH and uncalled for. Jarid Called me on Thursday asking about the shipping problem and that you wanted some answers, and what did I do, I called Canada Post and had a trace started and a Case ID. I then spoke to Jarid again on Friday and provided him with this information. I thought Jarid would relay this information to you however that was not the case (and I was at the shop and did not have your phone number with me) so I called you on Monday to inform you of the information I had. This is absolutely ridiculous how you are acting towards me and frankly I have had enough. The problem is with the shipping company and not myself or our company at this point. I have done everything I can to find out where this package is, and I will continue to do whatever I can to find out where this kit is. As I stated, I have provided you with the Case ID Number and you can use this to gain more information on this situation. Again, how many times have you exploded on t
As for me being 19, has nothing to do with this. Yes i talked civilized on the phone because you ALWAYS make up some sort of excuse on why something couldn't be done and I was at work. If only you had a CONSTANT form of communication things may be alittle bit better for everyone on this forum.

Again, I thank you for the case number. and as i recall
The issues are with the 90 Degree kit and not the Non 90 Degree kits and Jarid said this himself.
Before you said that my kit that is being shipped has the correct arm assemblies, because i do not want to go through this whole shipping bs again.

-kyle
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

bgracing wrote:. Jarid Called me on Thursday asking about the shipping problem and that you wanted some answers, and what did I do, I called Canada Post and had a trace started and a Case ID. I then spoke to Jarid again on Friday and provided him with this information. I thought Jarid would relay this information to you however that was not the case (and I was at the shop and did not have your phone number with me) so I called you on Monday to inform you of the information I had. Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
The only info i was given was that you had a call in. I think I let Kyle know this...I dont remember.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)

Return to “Appearance”