[FS] parting out a full 92 GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
wvurubberducky

Post by wvurubberducky »

how much for the power steering pump shipped to 26505?
hharb

Post by hharb »

how does $25 + shipping sound?
hharb

Post by hharb »

Hey everybody, a quick update, i got most of the parts out with the exception of the two rotors that i forgot and the engine harness... i will contact everyone individually tomorrow before i send out the items, please bare in mind that i am EXTREMELY busy this week and i will try my very best to get all the parts i have shipped earlier this week. I will be messaging you guys with the total including the shipping starting tomorrow and then i would have to wait for you to send the money. my paypal address is HASSAN_HARB86@HOTMAIL.COM
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

K sounds good, I'll be waiting for your PM!
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

readr

rotors wanted.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
hharb

Post by hharb »

for the rotors you'd have to sort it out with koireland he already asked for the 4 rotors with the calipers and pads
hharb

Post by hharb »

Alright people I got alot of parts pulled out yesterday, i am still missing alot of parts for many people but i will work on getting them asap. please take the time to visit this link to see your parts and the condition they are in, this way ypu will get to see what you're getting, if its not up to your standards please let me know, im trying my best to make all transactions as smooth as possible and i want everybody to be satisfied. I've already IMed a few ppl, if i didnt not message you odds are im still missing a part or two and i will have it ready by the end of this week or begging of the next. so here's the link

http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o6/hharb/PARTS/
92gsrtwinturbo

Post by 92gsrtwinturbo »

I emaild you about some parts please get back to me asap!!!
:D
Sal

Post by Sal »

do u have both sets of the front seats if so how much, if u havent sold them yet....thanx
92gsrtwinturbo

Post by 92gsrtwinturbo »

email sent again!!! :D
hharb

Post by hharb »

um, for the seats, theres a little deal in progress if it doesnt work you get them money wont be an issue ill message u to let you know how it goes and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD EMAIL MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNT, MY INBOX IS ALWAYS FULL
HASSAN_HARB86@HOTMAIL.COM
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

aw how about rear wheel bearing?
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
hharb

Post by hharb »

Ok things are not flowing the way i expected, bad luck and the fact that the car is one hour drive away from my house and me not knowing what a ratchet is, are making this very complicated, ive got some parts out for now, but it will take 1 to two weeks to ship parts out if i dont have the part now. so ppl with urgent needs please be patient or try other alternatives. i'm really sorry if it were up to me i'd take all the parts out and send them the same day so i could get my money lol.

sure, im selling all parts as long as i can keep the car rolling so i could move it around, i guess the bearing wouldn't affect that so sure, just email me and we'll set something up

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”