[FS] 92 gs parting out

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
white94mx3

[FS] 92 gs parting out

Post by white94mx3 »

Ive got a 92 gs 5-speed "green" i am parting out runs and drives and the body is in good shape. If you need any parts, post what you need and make me an offer. The only thing i do not have anymore is the distributor Thanks!!
Last edited by white94mx3 on April 8th, 2007, 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
1994 Mazda MX-3 RS (Project RS-T)
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

HEY i would LOVE to get the passenger side HUB. Also why not the drivers side. Could also use the REAR BRAKE spring thingy (the metal pieces from the brake pads) Rear disks are they in good condition? I would want those.

The most important is the passenger side wheel hub.. mine is starting to make that droning sound.

EDIT, i believe its called the SPINDLE?
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
delpy32

Post by delpy32 »

your hub is what youe wheel bolts to...your spindle is what your hub slides into and connects to your sway bar and shock tower...also the ball joint is on the bottom of the spindle...if you hear a humming noise its probly your wheel bearing...i just did my pas. side wheel bearing and it really wasnt all that bad... just have to take it to a shop have them press it out...press the new one in and press the hub in after you get the new wheel bearing in... they are about $43 US
1992 mx-3, white, 1.6 sohc, 5 speed, custom: intake, interior and exhaust
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

the thing is that my spindles are so old.. and most like like like the driver side, i had to use a junk yard one because the machine shop told me it was no good anymore, it had overheated.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

read the sticky.. fix the topic
93-mx-3

Post by 93-mx-3 »

u got ur alternator and ignition coil?
live life a quarter mile at a time.

life is about learning from your mistakes and not regreting them.
95Precidia

Post by 95Precidia »

GS lip? if so im interestedm shipping to brantford ontario n3r7e8 thanks
95 RS Blaze Red, RTX 17's Gunmetal with Polished Lip, Falken Tires, GS Lip, Carbon Fibre Altezza Tailights, Black and Red Interior (front/rear seats, door panels, and rear panels. GS Spoiler, Hood with scoop, Black Mirrors, Pioneer Deh-p6800 Deck, Infinity 6010cs components, infintity 4x6 Rears, Red Shift Boot , 12 Blue Interior Lights throughout car and 4 leds in vents wired to 2 switches total
Feedback
http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=54606
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394622
mazdamx3sohc

Post by mazdamx3sohc »

i need a 1.6 sohc valve cover if you have it..please let me know through my myspace page. http://www.myspace.com/swflatunerz
white94mx3

Post by white94mx3 »

I have the lip i will have to check on the shipping and get back to you.

I have alt, pm me your offers and ill get you the shiiping price.

as far as the hub/spindle thing you need to be a bit more specific, i have them both so just let me know, Thanks
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

I need the spinde, my bad. Ill have it checked over this week and let ya know which one. Now im confused because it may be the rear. oh yeah, got the rear rotors?
-hec

Vanished

Post by Vanished »

right lower control arm?
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
white94mx3

Post by white94mx3 »

i have the control arm and the rotors pm me some offers!
wvurubberducky

Post by wvurubberducky »

Pm me the prices for the harmonic balancer and water pump/power steering tensioner shipped to 26505....thanks.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Hey its confirmed , the bearing is going bye bye and the spindle is not good anymore. I do need the spindle. How much to 79927? i think it will hold a bit more than a week lol
-hec

mazdamx3sohc

Post by mazdamx3sohc »

I NEED THE ALTERNATOR!!!!! how much shipped to 33950?

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”