THE WORLD IS NOT YOUR FRIGGEN ASH TRAY!!!!!!!!!*RANT*!!!

Off-Topic Discussions
cjthor
Forum Moderator

THE WORLD IS NOT YOUR FRIGGEN ASH TRAY!!!!!!!!!*RANT*!!!

Post by cjthor »

Soo yea this has been buggin me for a while...but TODAY it got me.. Rollin to work in my new MINI and the STUPID biioottchh in an old tempo in front of me flicks her cigarette out the window...and it BOUNCES off my windshield!! Im like thats it!!!! Fly up next to her and roll down my PS window... "THE WORLD IS NOT YOUR F'ING ASHTRAY!!!" She throws me the finger... We go to a stoplight and I tell her keep her cigarette butts in her ashtray and not to throw them at peoples cars...She rolled up her window....SOOOOOOO Green light....I pull in front of her and lay on the wiper fluid....all over her messy bug infested windshield..She hits the wipers....and of course she didnt have wiper fluid in her car so she smeared bugs alllllll over her windshield....HA HA HAAAAAAAA!!!
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

OMG HAHAH PWNAGE!!!!!!
Spinkx79
Supporting Member

Post by Spinkx79 »

Good one :wink: .

Ive been tempted in the past to aim my passenger wiper nozzel to the right for asses like that so i can pull up while they are freaking out or flippin me the bird and help them cool down with a little shower of the blue stuff.

Never bothered though was too scared they would get it in th eye, go blind and crash.
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Ha, that sucks man, I flick my cigs to, but not at cars, i'll wait or do it on the road. I would be so choked, good call ont he wiper spray.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

solo_ryder wrote:Ha, that sucks man, I flick my cigs to, but not at cars, i'll wait or do it on the road. I would be so choked, good call ont he wiper spray.
Do you not have an ash tray in your car? If not let me know your address and I will mail you mine.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Yea, dont use it man, way to low, i have almost crashed using it becuase i have to look what I am doing down there (i am tall), i dont smoke anymore neways :)
Boris

Post by Boris »

i pointed my washer fluid nozzle to the side in my old audi. It was more fun than you'd think. Audis spray pretty hard... i got a few losers at my old highschool right in the face haha. And not to mention the riced out hondas playing their music obnoxiously loud.
1993 1.6L SOHC. Mazdaspeed mounts, BP09 ECU, BP VAF, Fidanza miata flywheel, exedy miata pressure plate, centerforce mx3 disc, tokico struts, B&G lowering springs, and some sh***y motomaster tires.
bubsy83

ash tray

Post by bubsy83 »

The same can be said that the world is not your friggin urinal either but it doesn't stop guys (and some girls for that matter), from pissin where ever they want. That's my 2 Cents. And yes, I smoke and use a pop can in my car as an ashtray by the way. I keep loose change in the ashtray. Can't stand butts flyin at me about as much as I can't stand driving by some jerk taking a leak on the side of the road.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Re: ash tray

Post by cjthor »

bubsy83 wrote:The same can be said that the world is not your friggin urinal either but it doesn't stop guys (and some girls for that matter), from pissin where ever they want. That's my 2 Cents. And yes, I smoke and use a pop can in my car as an ashtray by the way. I keep loose change in the ashtray. Can't stand butts flyin at me about as much as I can't stand driving by some jerk taking a leak on the side of the road.
There are FAR more people throwing cigs out the window...and throwing them on the street for that matter...than pee people.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
bubsy83

Post by bubsy83 »

cjthor wrote:
bubsy83 wrote:The same can be said that the world is not your friggin urinal either but it doesn't stop guys (and some girls for that matter), from pissin where ever they want. That's my 2 Cents. And yes, I smoke and use a pop can in my car as an ashtray by the way. I keep loose change in the ashtray. Can't stand butts flyin at me about as much as I can't stand driving by some jerk taking a leak on the side of the road.
There are FAR more people throwing cigs out the window...and throwing them on the street for that matter...than pee people.
I was actually agreeing with you and added another annoyance of my own. We have ashtrays for butts, like we have washrooms to.... yeah that's my point. I find it rude that people flick their butts on the ground and I find it rude to see someone relieving themselves in places other than a washroom. Sorry to offend, your original post I linked with my own little rant because I see them as both being indignant!!
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

bubsy83 wrote:
cjthor wrote:
I was actually agreeing with you and added another annoyance of my own. We have ashtrays for butts, like we have washrooms to.... yeah that's my point. I find it rude that people flick their butts on the ground and I find it rude to see someone relieving themselves in places other than a washroom. Sorry to offend, your original post I linked with my own little rant because I see them as both being indignant!!
No prob....I LOVE seeing girls squattin on the side of the road!!!
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

you know theres number out there that you call to report litterers.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Boris

Post by Boris »

cjthor wrote:
bubsy83 wrote:
cjthor wrote: There are FAR more people throwing cigs out the window...and throwing them on the street for that matter...than pee people.
No prob....I LOVE seeing girls squattin on the side of the road!!!
Amen haha.

I don't hate on the pee-ers. Sometimes you just really gotta go. I've been in the situation before, where you're driving and don't know where the next bathroom will be. It's not like tinkling in a bush on the side of the road is going to hurt anything. Unless you're doing it in the open, and it scars someone mentally.
1993 1.6L SOHC. Mazdaspeed mounts, BP09 ECU, BP VAF, Fidanza miata flywheel, exedy miata pressure plate, centerforce mx3 disc, tokico struts, B&G lowering springs, and some sh***y motomaster tires.
ovendenk
Supporting Member

Post by ovendenk »

lol. i'd almost be willing to donate my ashtray to mx-3 smokers out there that have lost theirs. i don't understand the habit to begin with and then to walk down the street and see more butts than grass is just gross to me. :throwup:
kevin (aka The Oven)
93 mx-3 GS KL-ZE with KL31 cams and properly chipped ecu
All mods are on my website: http://ca.geocities.com/ovendenk
MX-3.com Worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=48462
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Ive been tempted in the past to aim my passenger wiper nozzel to the right for asses like that so i can pull up while they are freaking out or flippin me the bird and help them cool down with a little shower of the blue stuff.
Actually, both my drivers and passengers side are pointing in their respective sides. I did that when I moved my nozzles into my wiper cowl cause I wasn't drilling holes for them in my CF hood. They shoot a good 6-10ft too! The only problem is that when the wipers go, they get in the way of the spray, as well, the wiper blades don't like moving on a dry windshield either. Plus, it would be a dead givaway to spray someone and have the wipers moving. Although I haven't tried it yet, keep forgetting about it...One thing I need to do it find the pump and wire up just a switch so I can actitave it without the wipers. I completely forgot about that mod, I think I may need to move ahead on it when I take her out of storage... :twisted:

One think I always wanted to do was to have the rear nozzle, since it's useless, and have it spray back like 20ft, perfect for tailgatters (or per cjthor's example as well). I was told I could use a fuel pump (wish i could of kept my old one), but I wonder if i got the pump for the front if it'll have a good amount of pressure, doing just 1 nozzle instead of two... hehe :twisted:
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “Off-Topic”