Having a huge MX-3 Meet???????

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.

Who is interested in having a huge meet?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 15

mymx.3
Supporting Member

Having a huge MX-3 Meet???????

Post by mymx.3 »

I have been thinking about this for quite awhile now ...

.... to have a big meet so we can meet people we see on the board that are from out west, ones who are further East than Ontario and ones that are in the States. I don't mean that it happens this year but maybe "2008".

Just a thought.

Mentioning this I would like to be part of the planning but hoping others would join in with me. There will be alot of work in co-ordinating this. Something like this CANNOT be planned 2 or 3 months before it happens!

I figured Saskatchewan would be a centred place for MOST of us. Let's here your ideas!!!!!!!!!!!

If something like this does happen ... we'll have another poll then the yes answers will have to be definite! To do all of this work and most people drop out wouldn't be too great!! But I would like to hear your views on this.

DEB :wink:
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

I'm too far to make that kind of trip, but hope to visit Canada one day.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

Sounds like a good idea Deb, but why in saskathewan. I would say maybe in ohio or New York. Its not that far for most of us anyways.

John
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

That was just an example .......... the people from the States probably could get over the boarder better than us go down there .. lmao

...but I don't know for sure

DEB
Last edited by mymx.3 on January 17th, 2007, 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I like the idea.. but I think the logistics of it and the distance would be an issue for a LOT of people.. As far as Pat is on the east coast.. I am even further from there on the west coast and there are LOTs of oregon & cali guys south of me that would be even further away. Not saying this isnt possible.. I am saying the timing and planning would have to be incredible to pull this off.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

hmm, Well, the Carlisle show in PA seems to bring a good convergence of Mx-3 owners. Maybe it's better to plan a meet around another event
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

i would love to do sumthuing like that one day

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
jaydog5678

Post by jaydog5678 »

Me to....

The majority of owners live too far away. :(
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Carlisle Seems like a good meeting place .. Or New York ?
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

I could probably do PA or sumthing, since i use to drive up there alot for my ex. Long drive but doable i guess. Id much rather have sumthing in MD : P hahah.

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Still the other side of the continent for me and the other west coasters. I mean.. if we want to make it fair to as many people as possible or at least make the driving distance similar.. we should be looking at someplace in Iowa LOL ;)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

How would I cross the Mississippi I dont have a boat ? :lol:
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

MazdaManiacMx3 wrote:How would I cross the Mississippi I dont have a boat ? :lol:
hehe, man i really wish we could plan sumthing like this for the future...maybe somewhere at a dragstrip. Mx3's, food and racing.

NorCalMX3

Post by NorCalMX3 »

what about meeting in colarado? like Denver or something. being in california kinda sucks, cuz i'm no where near any of these planned meets
1992 MX-3 GS:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2607936
1995 Honda Del Sol (Current Main until KL-ZE Swap):
http://teamsolcal.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=20662
delpy32

Post by delpy32 »

man i live not to far from Carlisle it is F***ing HUGE...i know alot of people that go there regularly i could get us hooked up with some special spots and get them reserved for mx-3 partys only...that would be sweet...
1992 mx-3, white, 1.6 sohc, 5 speed, custom: intake, interior and exhaust

Return to “MX-3 Meets”