Before and After section

This forum is for your (the user and visitors of MX-3.com) opinion, recommendations and issues about MX-3.com.
Vanished

Before and After section

Post by Vanished »

Hey I had a thought. After looking at the blaze red mx-3 that just got fixed, i had an idea. Why not make a section for before and after pictures of mx-3s? There could be pictures of when an owner first aquired the car, and what they've made it to be, pictures of accidents and repaires, or pictures of extreme changes (paint, body work, revamping etc. etc.).

I think this would be a cool idea, just so people can see and apreciate the final product of somebody elses mx-3. It can inspire people as well, give peopel ideas, and it would be very interesting to see all the different transformations.

I'm not sure if this deserves it's own section, becuase there might not be enough activity. If you beleive this is the case, perhaps a stickied thread could be created in the Images forum, or worklogs.

Just an idea. 8)
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
hharb

Post by hharb »

um, worklogs? i think that section covers it all.
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

i think its a great idea but im sure it will get enough hits if you just start a before and after thread in the images/video's section
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Put this in worklogs

Return to “MX-3.com Site and Forum Recommendations and Issues”