PLEASE!! if anyone is sellin there MX-3 for cheap or a g

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Lowboundriez

Re: PLEASE!! if anyone is sellin there MX-3 for cheap or a g

Post by Lowboundriez »

i havent seen any good ones or in my range yet cmon people i need a deal
dwayne
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

How about you state your range and exactly what you are looking for?
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

RYAN (lil-law) i will buy your system, i love the look of your box bro! i am still dreamin of a nice workin system in my car eh! lol<BR>If you eva wanna sell it, your system is mine, and i will trade my stock system in eh!<P>latez :D :D
mx94

Post by mx94 »

I have a 1994 mx-3 its got 140k on it runs good it is silver its not perfect but its a pretty clean car.It has a 1.6 DOHC with cold air intake, full 2.5 inch exhaust with tuneable muffler,silicone hoses,tune up with 8mm 300+ thundersport plug wires,polished valve cover. Its a very dependable car I must sell it im in coos bay Or.but let me know if your interested. 3300 obo hotrod_f@hotmail.com can send pics too!
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

LOL kev name is Ian not ryan =-p<P>I was planning on selling it awhile ago, but not I doubt I could, when I got in the accident the box pushed forward and now there is a ugly mark in the plexi glass from the 6x9 rubbing the box I wasn't too happy, so I took the box out and now building me a new system, luckily I was able to salvage the neons so I got to keep those hehe the box looks ok with the scratch if you keepy it on an angle like I did else you can see it, but there isn't any neons on the inside, and if you want a new set they are like 80$ =/
mwl

Post by mwl »

I have a 93 MX-3 that I would like to sell.<P>Details: Black exterior (small dent on hood, could really use a paint job), black/teal interior (drivers seat covering torn at seam), under 90,000 miles, front right half shaft replaced, left front needs replaced, 2 rear tires excellent, needs front tires and alignment due to half shaft problem. Runs great. Power windows & locks, 5 speed. $2,500.00<p>[ November 26, 2002: Message edited by: mwl ]
XavIaN

Post by XavIaN »

i got a 93 Teal MX-3 Auto 4cyl , prolly around 2k for it i dunno it needs a few things
93MX3SpecialEdition

Post by 93MX3SpecialEdition »

Hey!!<P>FOR SALE<BR>1993 Mx-3 V6 Special Edition Raspberry Metallic<BR>-5 SPD<BR>-pw,pdl,ps,pm<BR>-a/t/c<BR>-heated black leather seats<BR>-custom exhaust<BR>-custom blue dash, new brake pads, K&N air filter, new clutch, lots of new parts<BR>-custom decals<BR>170,000 KM<P>Stereo includes:<P>Alpine 7875 Cd Deck<BR>- XM Ready, 60 x4 true power, CD Text, Bass Engine Plus, 4 volt pre-outs, front preout, rear preout, sub preout<P>Concept 12" Extreme Series Subwoofer, 1000 watts max, extremely loud<P>Rockford Fosgate 200.4 Amp<P>Rockford Fosgate Speakers in factory locations<P><BR>Asking $6850 obo without stereo or $8000 with stereo.
hamlet9634

Post by hamlet9634 »

For Sale: White 1994 GS (power everything, sunroof, etc), yes with the V6 motor. 120K miles. Has a few rattles and such in the hatch. 5-spd. Custom exhaust, HKS intake. H&R springs, KYB struts. Short shifter.<P>only 1700<P>and i pulled some of the other parts off the car, which i can give you for a little more incentive.. front and rear strut tower bars, 2 15" konig helium wheels with brand new Falken azenis 205/50/15 tires. (just the front for racing). I also have two shift knobs that will fit.<P>a couple notes: the stereo was stolen, but it's prewired for whatever you want, and i still have the bazooka tube.<P>email if interested<BR>hamlet9634@aol.com<P>i'm in nyc

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”