What Happened to This board?

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
kp2t

What Happened to This board?

Post by kp2t »

There has been a very small amount of activity in Toronto Mx-3 board, whats wrong? Lost of interest?
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Well, I've been everywhere, but alot of time not at home. If not in Virginia, Northern Ontario, even staying up there crossing over the weekend.

It's just a busy summer. I know I've spend more time doing shows with SlipStream this year. Although I will admit I'm a bit disapointed in the low turnouts at the Autocrossing, those were fun as hell (and I'm really pissed that I'm missing this weekends :() And I will admit that the g/f does take up alot of time as well. Although i've spent less time with the Mx-3 crew this year, for me it was the best summer in a very long time.

I don't know what i'll be doing or where I'll be next summer, if i'll even able to be around. As well, it seems our cars this year have have their little problems, which I'm sure didn't help. Things have their ups and downs, maybe 2007 will be a better year.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

Well ... I miss everybody :(

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
Rys_mx

Post by Rys_mx »

i been getting killed in overtime at work it sux.. well i got to take my car to the track for the first time on friday. 15.6 with a DE and no launch cuz my clutch cant take it.. slips like a mofo, but i launched on 1 run and its was a pitiful 20.3 lol with a clutch and good tires i might get into 14's :)
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

The board is dead.... well the site in general seems to be pretty dead now a days

Now that the MX-3 is so old now that they are dissappearing from the roads it seems like a lot of people are dissappearing on this site as well.
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

i dont really agree to the mx-3 disappearing.... I see a lot more mx-3s now then I did when I bought mine last year... I just dont think ppl are interested in the boards....

I've seen mx-3's kitted and stuff in the area but always going the other direction....
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

I think alot of people just had a busier summer this year ----

I agree with Krish ... there are alot of mx's out there .. Kingston has alot

Sooo I think it's just that ... hopefully it well pick up again in March .. also time to plan the (let's say) Ontario MX3 Meet 2007 :mrgreen: (change is "good")

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Being so far from my beloved homeland has casued me much duress. Thus I decided to avoid the Canadian section so as not to miss my mother land so much. :cry:
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
93_MX3 GS

Post by 93_MX3 GS »

eh? im still here everyday ,, i just dont say much. :D :driver:
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

come'on everybody wake up

and btw where the hell is Duncan. since he blew the DE he hasn't been in sight..lol
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Just kidding, I've never been within 1000 miles of Canada...
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
reaper of souls

Post by reaper of souls »

i'm on the board atleast once or twice a day, the thing thats buging me and one of the reasons that i've not been posting alot is i'm sick and tired of seeing the same questions and answers posted repeatally there isn't anything new going on. other than that i've been busy with work and keeping my car running smoothly untill i can get my truck. hopfully i'll have it before the winter fully kicks in our cars stuck in the snow!!!!! of all the cars i've owned and drivin in the past my mx has been the only one i have ever got stuck in!

Reaper
Greg
Image 96 X-90 4x4, 16v custom ram air intake lockers front and rear with 5.83 ring and pinion.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”