where to buy a turbo oil feed line?

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
all8up

where to buy a turbo oil feed line?

Post by all8up »

hey guys, I need an oil feed line for a 1.6 DOHC, vj-11 turbo, where can I get one, or get one made up?? thanks, in advance!!
JWMotorsports

Post by JWMotorsports »

Hey, sent you a reply...sorry to take so long!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/354836
B6T, APEXi Silvia IC, HKS SSQV, Magnacore KV85 Wires, NGK V-Power, Haltech E6K, Accel 300+ Digital Ign w/ coil, Accel 375+ controller, JWMmotorsports turbo manifold & exhaust, custom Garret GT-R series turbo, MAZDASPEED mounts, SRD Bushings, Pacesetter Short Shift, entire Pro LX drive train w/ custom ACT clutch (I'm the first to succeed this on B6T), Weapon-R, and lots more stuff!
Boris

Post by Boris »

I'm curious about this one too, actually
1993 1.6L SOHC. Mazdaspeed mounts, BP09 ECU, BP VAF, Fidanza miata flywheel, exedy miata pressure plate, centerforce mx3 disc, tokico struts, B&G lowering springs, and some sh***y motomaster tires.
JWMotorsports

Post by JWMotorsports »

I checking into it. I'll have to go look at my SOHC block and see if it is missing the oil and water ports on the front side of the block near the tranny. The B6T & BP engines come with them stock. The non turbo BPs have plugs in them....their even the same thread pitches on both engines! The MX-3 1.6L DOHC I was told doesn't have them there and has to be run off the head or teed off the oil pressure sensor port....same thing the Honda guys do. I've been around the DSM guys long enough that I really don't advise pulling oil from the cyl. head. The oil pressure sensor is directly on a main oil gally and will give you the freshest oil feed.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/354836
B6T, APEXi Silvia IC, HKS SSQV, Magnacore KV85 Wires, NGK V-Power, Haltech E6K, Accel 300+ Digital Ign w/ coil, Accel 375+ controller, JWMmotorsports turbo manifold & exhaust, custom Garret GT-R series turbo, MAZDASPEED mounts, SRD Bushings, Pacesetter Short Shift, entire Pro LX drive train w/ custom ACT clutch (I'm the first to succeed this on B6T), Weapon-R, and lots more stuff!
all8up

Post by all8up »

mines a 94 rs DOHC and it has no plugs up front by the trubo.... I like the idea of coming off the sending unit for fresh oil... it is 1/8th pipe thread... the turbo has a weird thread size like 10 mm? would like to run 4 an line and adapt to the trubo somehow...

Return to “Forced Induction”