Need help with 93 MX3 power windows and sunroof... wiring...

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
AlexMX3

Need help with 93 MX3 power windows and sunroof... wiring...

Post by AlexMX3 »

I'm trying to hook up my remote starter's optional features to be able to open sunroof and power windows with the remote starters from a distance in my 93 MX3 GS. Starter modules is negative trigger and I used a relay to feed 12V when Button is pressed on the remote starter but I can't do it because I don't have a Wiring Diagram for the power window or sunroof module. I've been looking for a wiring diagram all over the place but in vain... Can anyone help...
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

ok ok on I at least know the wiring to the passenger side via the driver side cablwes...the BLACK /BLACK wires and BLACK/BLACK WHITE/ are power.. RED/white and GREEN/ WHITE are the motor.. so to roll it up or down.. touch BLACK/BACK with GREEN/WHITE and then tocu BLACK/WHITE with RED/WHITE and the window for passenger will go up or down... to bring it the oppoite up or down simply switch over the green and red wires and WALLA.. passenger side works.. ACC has to be on in orderfor it to work. I know the wiring for driver side but ill post it later. I have to go to my car and post notes. Im ion the process of making a diagram.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”