MX3 GSR.... THE CAR YOU CRAVE!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
93mxrgs

MX3 GSR.... THE CAR YOU CRAVE!!

Post by 93mxrgs »

well guys, the time has come for me to sell the hibrid mx3... this car is a consistent 13 second performer the mod list is as follows<P>2.5l pgt motor<BR>k1h1 heads<BR>pacesetter headers<BR>custom 2.5 in exhaust<BR>bbk cold air<BR>walbro 255<BR>cm stage 3<BR>lightend flywheel<BR>cas fuel pressure regulator<BR>millenia S 280cc injectors<BR>NOS 5115 with jets to 125<BR>autometer fuel pressure<BR>autometer tach<BR>egr bypass<P>and a spare motor (stock k8)<P>the car has a popped head gasket.. as it sits... i will sell it for 3000$ or trade it for a motorcycle <P>if i fix it.. it will be 5k+ or i will trade it for a better bike.. or 4x4 parts<P>this car has won me a TON of money... it will do the same for you<P>it is black in color<P>this is the ULTIMATE sleeper<P>tires of loosing to LS1's and mustangs???<P>this car will give you the power to WHIP THIER a--'s !...
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
93mxrgs

Re: MX3 GSR.... THE CAR YOU CRAVE!!

Post by 93mxrgs »

seriously now IS NO ONE INTERESTED IN THIS CAR<P>for all the talk i hear on here bout people wanting to be faster i would think someone would jump at the chance to own this car.... <P>im not new to this sight.. and if you want to know more about me.. my name is hibridmx3 on probetalk.com.... I talk to dave coleman quite a bit and he will tell you that this is an ACTUAL CAR.. no an "online car"... so it needs a head gasket... big deal.. this car is set up with EVERYTHING you need to win races, and have the badest mx3 around.. <P>hell i'll even throw in the head gaskets with it...
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 93mxrgs:<BR><STRONG>well guys, the time has come for me to sell the hibrid mx3... this car is a consistent 13 second performer the mod list is as follows<P>2.5l pgt motor<BR>k1h1 heads<BR>pacesetter headers<BR>custom 2.5 in exhaust<BR>bbk cold air<BR>walbro 255<BR>cm stage 3<BR>lightend flywheel<BR>cas fuel pressure regulator<BR>millenia S 280cc injectors<BR>NOS 5115 with jets to 125<BR>autometer fuel pressure<BR>autometer tach<BR>egr bypass<P>and a spare motor (stock k8)<P>the car has a popped head gasket.. as it sits... i will sell it for 3000$ or trade it for a motorcycle <P>if i fix it.. it will be 5k+ or i will trade it for a better bike.. or 4x4 parts<P>this car has won me a TON of money... it will do the same for you<P>it is black in color<P>this is the ULTIMATE sleeper<P>tires of loosing to LS1's and mustangs???<P>this car will give you the power to WHIP THIER a--'s !...</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P> Trade for what kind of bike? Like a 2001 Ninja ex500 with three thousand miles?
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

i have a good friend of mine looking to sell his R1 for a car to drive to work. ill go ahead and ask him.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

that bike is a lil small jared... im looking for sumthing at LEAST 600.... unless that bike has some work done to it er sumthin.... and R1 would be a very good fit.. i would trade that... anyone else interested..<p>[ October 18, 2002: Message edited by: 93mxrgs ]
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 93mxrgs:<BR><STRONG>that bike is a lil small jared... im looking for sumthing at LEAST 600.... unless that bike has some work done to it er sumthin.... and R1 would be a very good fit.. i would trade that... anyone else interested..<P>[ October 18, 2002: Message edited by: 93mxrgs ]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR> I love my 12 second ex500. It has a muzzys exhaust and k&n filter
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

very interesting jarid... you really need to answer me on aim though especially if your serious
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 93mxrgs:<BR><STRONG>seriously now IS NO ONE INTERESTED IN THIS CAR<P>for all the talk i hear on here bout people wanting to be faster i would think someone would jump at the chance to own this car.... <P>im not new to this sight.. and if you want to know more about me.. my name is hibridmx3 on probetalk.com.... I talk to dave coleman quite a bit and he will tell you that this is an ACTUAL CAR.. no an "online car"... so it needs a head gasket... big deal.. this car is set up with EVERYTHING you need to win races, and have the badest mx3 around.. <P>hell i'll even throw in the head gaskets with it...</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i'd luv it man, but your in the states :(!<BR>good luck selling!<BR> :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

pffffffft... thats no big deal... drive ur canadian butt down here and take it home with you :)... its not that far... prolly 8-10 hours.. BUT LOOK AT WHAT YOU CAN GET!!!!..
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

TTT.... remember people.. i said i WILL TAKE TRADES FOR THIS... so let me here what you got... please no jokers...
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Importing a car from the U.S. is not as easy as it sounds, if someone in Canada bought your car they would have to bring it up to Canadian standards and regulations, something which can be costly.
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andrew_Pakula:<BR><STRONG>Importing a car from the U.S. is not as easy as it sounds, if someone in Canada bought your car they would have to bring it up to Canadian standards and regulations, something which can be costly.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>exactly......<P> :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Dude i want this car...
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Do you have pictures of it? Also, where are u located?
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”